Reviews for The Scarf
Drgnldy chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Ooo yup that interweaving thing going on. I like it.
Drgnldy chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
*shoots Ron piercing glares* Also "what's new" painful & true. Hermione needs a hug. Scabior needs... something
Drgnldy chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Ugh Scabior you wanker! He picks a fine time to clarify things for her on his end, which is to say he muddies it more for himself and her. This is perfect, their chemistry kinda warring with the realities of who they are in this world, and that deliciously awkward fizzle ftm.
Drgnldy chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
A very Hermione thing with the unintentional sensuality of retrieving her wand. A cool wet chapter
Drgnldy chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
I love that their interactions are being so well interwoven with film (not sure on book, it's been a while shhhh) canon. If this goes as follows, the capture is going to be blazing
Drgnldy chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Poor Hermione and her birthday. And Scabior would be slippery and strategic with what he knows (about her). Wonderful
Drgnldy chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Oh my goodness their mild snarking! Scabior is so infuriating. It's wonderful.
Drgnldy chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
"and highly aware of him sexually" ahhhuhh. This is going to be fun. Interesting that he's a touch surprised, maybe discomfited by his own reactions at the end.
Drgnldy chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
First chapter in, ahhh Scabior/Hermione. A small ship I understand so thank you. I don't know the direction this is going to take yet, but I love that this department store moment *could* have been in canon. I want to believe. Onwards!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
That whole part where he starts with "devil take it darling girl..." Is my favourite quote from any fanfiction. I've copied and pasted it into my apple notes and I read it every now and then. I just think it's the most lovely thing ever. It was written so beautifully.

I think this is my favourite fanfic, it's the only one I come back to read constantly, it's just perfect. Thank you so much for writing this.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Wow... Shit, frag, bollocks! Never have I read a more emotionally charged, spine-chillingly suspenseful chapter! Just holy hell that was intense and with that slow burn too!

I wanted to squirm and squeak and hide and shiver and jump into a pool! Can we say rollercoaster! Lol!
Canimal chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I'll admit I was hesitant at first because of Scabior, but I am so glad I read it. Absolutely made me cry at the end (and a few places along the way). I'm so pleased they got their happy ending together. Well done.
NextHappyGirl chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
this is so beautiful, made me cry several times
Jiali chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
your story... is awesome. I might have read it more than 5 times (that's a lot for me, also because I'm not fluent in english, and I will probably read it again)
I love how you achieve to tell this story in the original story. It could have happened ! Scabior and Hermione... You made their relationship really great. That's almost perfect ;)
well, thank you for this good fic !
(I hope my english isn't too bad...)
SlytherinEmo chapter 5 . 5/10/2016