Reviews for The Scarf
OMG I absolutely loved it! I began to read the French translation but as it wasn't over I went to the original, and this is so much better (even if the poetry is quite difficult for non-native as me ) I enjoyed the story and its originality and I nearly cried quite a few times, this ff is really amazing
tadah2 chapter 15 . 5/16
Lovely!
97elephantgirl chapter 4 . 5/4
Never thought I'd like this couple, but you managed to convert me to loving it! What a great chapter, I love how you portray Scabior.
nadra chapter 16 . 3/27
Magnifique !
REven chapter 16 . 3/13
Hey !

I'm french so I hope I won't do too many english mistakes in this review.
I read the french translation of this story (the one made by Aredhel on HPF) and, as the end was missing, I came here and discover you and your writting. I don't know yet if your other stories are as good as this one but I had to say I really felt passionnated when reading it. I couldn't stop myself from pushing the "next" button to see what was going to happen Hermione and Scabior.
It is obvious that you chose to respect the film more than the book and, even if I tend to prefer the book, I shall admit that I really loved their story. It's a romance but not to much romantic and I just...well, like your story.

Thanks for the good time I had reading the Scarf.
SabakuMoon chapter 16 . 2/23
This is so great. Love this pairing. Wished there was a sequel or maybe sequel oneshot of the family life.
typewriter91 chapter 16 . 2/16
This is such a unique story! Thank you for writing it! :)
Loved this so much! Please write more with this pairing! There aren't enough stories with these!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
loved the fic :)
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
That was surprisingly wonderful. Kudos in keeping Scabior dark, scary, kinda creepy, and with the kind of past that would make it believable for him to be a Snatcher and yet still somehow make him seem worthy of Hermione. That was really impressive.

Nice place to stop it, especially with the tied scarf visualization, although it leaves me curious how everyone handles the next day.

Thanks so much for writing.
patronuscharm187 chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
I didn't knowing shipped Scabior and Hermione until I read this... and wow do I ship it now! This is brilliantly written, creatively thought out and i was gripped from start to finish. Love it! :)
Miss-Potterhead17 chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Loved it!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
It just too beautiful! The emotions that went through the story made me feel like I was apart of it! This was such a well written story that I'll definently go back and read it again!
TryMeOnForSize chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
This was breathtakingly beautiful in a way that made me cry. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.
Gypsy London Rose chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Just finished the story. OMG! I loved it. I cried a little 'cause I thought Scabior died. Love, love, loved it. Great story.