Reviews for The Scarf
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This is really good, I read It in a day couldn't stop reading. I REALLY HOPE THERES A SEQUEL!
DebzOO chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
Wow! Absolutely love the story, it's brilliant.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
Update soon, please! More about this couple!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
This was amazing! You made me ship it...the parallels were brilliant
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
This is probably the tenth time I've read this story. I think it might be my all time favourite. It just makes my heart ache happily. I love it.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Wow! I have never read a Hermione & the Snatcher story before! I did think you were heading us for a tragic end, so it was a happy surprise. One of the things I find so fascinating about Hermione is that you can pair her with many different types of men and make it work. The man has to be clever and intelligent though or our girl would get very bored...
sakuras.horcrux chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
AHAHAHA IM CRYING AHAHAHA
sakuras.horcrux chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SHIP THEM SO
sakuras.horcrux chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
holyshit I'm in love with this
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
I really loved that story ! I'm french so i first read the translation but it was not finished.. But read the original is even more interesting! Thanks for sharing this amazing and touching love-story!
bullshit123 chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Estou apaixonada por essa fanfic. É maravilhosa!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
OMG I absolutely loved it! I began to read the French translation but as it wasn't over I went to the original, and this is so much better (even if the poetry is quite difficult for non-native as me ) I enjoyed the story and its originality and I nearly cried quite a few times, this ff is really amazing
tadah2 chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
Lovely!
97elephantgirl chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Never thought I'd like this couple, but you managed to convert me to loving it! What a great chapter, I love how you portray Scabior.
nadra chapter 16 . 3/27/2015