Reviews for Really Seeing
Charliee chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awhh.. I have not read Reaper, but still wanted to read this!
I have no idea where to find Reaper but I will start looking much harder now.
Anyway,
I love this!
I love how Tod talks about Kaylee.
I love it all
Avril chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Dude, I loved this.
It was totally in character, and kind of bittersweet in that way that's incredibly Tod. You're talented, keep writing. (:

x avril
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was very well written, and enjoyable to read despite the fact that nothing happened. I'm not usually a big fan of fluff and drabble, but I liked this.

Have you read the new book yet? I actually read this fic because I'd just read that and was in the mood for some more. Anyway, if you have read If I Die, let me know. I'd love to talk about it. )
CogitareLaxe chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I like it. I always get this idea that Tod thinks he should have ended up with her if Nash had really died. I wanna write a fic about that.. Or you should if you really think about it.. He would have gone to school with her.. He would have noticed what she was before Nash had. Relationship would have been slow, but Nash just attack because what she was. Tod would have been interested, then later come to fall for her. Tod realizes what his mother said in Reaper, how he doesn't know what he gave up.
gallaghergrl chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I like this. I can soildly say I like this. It's nothing something I would favorite, no offense, but it's someting I truly enjoyed reading and capture a lot of what I thought about Tod, Kaylee, Nash, Sabine, and the whole love confustion, uh rectangle. The writing was good, the flow nice, the format could be improved. But all together it was well written and express. I'd love to see you do a multichapter here, especially because of how small this fandom is. You're a great author with a lot of potential. Kepp writing please. (:

Rory
Night Owl 303 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Amazing. I love it. I am seriously falling a bit in love with Tod/Kaylee ever since Nash took a nosedive.
EmWats999 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
You know, you seem to really get the Nash I saw when I began the series. He's good, but ... not all there, in a way. I just adore Tod! I just wish Kay and Tod end up together, and Nash and Sabine and up together, since their relationship is already flawed.
Ginny chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I loved this story! So well written and it offers a really good perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ya i agree,it the same thing ive beeen thinking
Captain Torch chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was an amazing fic! I think you captured Tod as a character really well, and the writing was great! I loved the layout. Like, the phrase in italics, and the thoughts underneath. I dunno what it was that made me like it so much, but I really liked it.

Belive it or not, I've been a Tod/Kaylee supporter since book one. I'm halfway through My Soul To Steal (number 4) and I had to stop and come look for Tod/Kaylee fics. You totally made my day with this!
wildfireburnstheforest chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
you should totally continue this into a storry