Reviews for Inuyasha Blanket Scenarios
snowy chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
weird,but funny
Nele chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
kaugra got the blanket, ne?
MarcellaRyoko chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
OMG! OMF(reaking)G!

MES LOVESS YOUSS!

No, really, I do!

Okay, it's REALLY just youe Inyasha Blankey Scenarios...Chapter 6 was my fav...can u guess why?...heh...a BIG surprise found me when I came toe the end of that chapter...

Marcy

AKA-MarcellaRyoko
zabchan chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
meow! can't wait to read more! really cute and every one's in character!
orange-InuYasha chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
ok...this rocks. nice ideas. Kagura? id be funny if it was Kouga and InuYasha... ...ur story. bye! luck!
Dr. Tamwe chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Love it! You are going on my favorites list. I haven't seen Inuyasha so delightfully in-character anywhere else on . You have the interactions down pat too, and your dialogue is amusing even when sappy. Consider me a fan.
Bobcat Moran chapter 7 . 3/12/2004
Kudos for actually doing something (well, several somethings) original with the blanket-fic idea, and doing it well. I'm getting strange looks from my roomate for my giggles right now.
Asteria chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
! I'm so lucky I'm home alone right now, there's no one to see me laughing like a fool! You HAVE to write more of these! I won't take "no" for an answer!
Nitte iz chapter 7 . 1/11/2004
The first extremely cute!
The others hilarious!
(But who was the victor in the last one? I'm guessing Kagura)
strangerthanthou chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
i think the last one is funniest! they're great! i've never heard of the blanket scenario deally before...kinda strange... anyhoo, i'm done now...
elffromspace chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
*falls over* YOU DID write a Jaken/Myoga! *dies* OMG... But.. what happened to the beaks of love?
elffromspace chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Dude. That would be a fun cabin to spend the night in. All of them. In one spot. Now add the Shininintai and Jakotsu could have a delightful time being surrounded by so many hot guys _
elffromspace chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I'll pay you money, VCDs or anything if you write a Jaken/Myoga blanket fic *snickers like mad* It's Minions. Minion love. The beaks of love. and Myoga gets larger when he sucks someone so if he sucked on Jaken first they'd both be about hte same size.
Queen of Koorime chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
All of these are really good, a true comedy. Is there going to be more?
Kris-chan chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
Ha, those were cute. I liked the creativity involved in straying from the usual blanket occupants in many of the stories. I think my favourite non-traditional one was the Kaede one... though it's REALLY hard to choose a favourite among those. They're all so cute and/or funny.