Reviews for It Will Not Last The Night
Poetoffire too lazy to log in chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
The ending was oddly beautiful and utterly tender. At first it didn't seem quite as IC for Sweeney to be concerned with Lucy, but I guess since he isn't a genuine sociopath like Mrs. Lovett he gets to see where his limits are...but he's still unable to kill her. And that she ultimately makes the choice for them is very powerful. And Toby got away, thank god, and will likely be somewhat less scarred for life.

Honestly, to me, it's a happy ending.

Well, except for Lucy, but she never gets the good end of the stick, does she?
The FanFic Critic chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Excellent ending! I'm glad you didn't have him throw her into the oven. That would've been too predictable. Well done!
RubyRosette5 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Finally ! the Judge is dead!

Can't wait to see how it ends
SweneyTodd15 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Please continue, I dont like cliffhangers lol, so please dont end it like this.
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
The Judge is dead! Yay! And I LOVE your writing style, it's super descriptive but not too much so it would be boring :)
Narcissaist chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
ohh. the judge is dead, and Nellie has finally gotten her revenge!
SimplySinful21 chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
I know its askin for too much...but do u think Elenor could not kill Sweeney when she realizes Lucy's body downstairs? I would really love you if you do! I love this couple so much and ur work is brilliant! Please!
TheAnarchist'sSuitCollection chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Oh I love it! I'm so exited for the next update, what will happen when Mrs. Lovett discovers Sweeney has killed Lucy! I could only imagine. XD Update soon before I explode!
The FanFic Critic chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Aside from a few grammatical errors, this is really good! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Scolander chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I'm on a bit of a Sweeney Todd high at the moment and I must say I am loving this fanfic! Please continue, definitely continue! :)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
Lovely as always :)
RubyRosette5 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011

It's so bittersweetly wich makes it even more beautifull
wraith17 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Woo! You updated *huggles* I'm positively giddy with excitement here. *patiently waits for next chapter* Why are you still reading this go write!
The FanFic Critic chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Very good. I love this reversal of the roles. IT has been executed perfectly. I am looking forward to your next chapter.
Narcissaist chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This was really great! i cant wait to read more!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »