Reviews for Unfinished Business
rollwithbutter chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I'm not a great reviewer, so I'll just say that I loved it and leave it at that.
Tiser chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
So glad I finally got to finish this. Loved Mitchell and "Moaning Myrtle!" You wrote the child's perspective really well.
toniannmh chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Aww that was nice. You are spot on for our fab four. But then you always are. Your words paint a perfect word picture of each of than such that I can see it as clearly as if it were on video.

I would not mind seeing more of Kieran"s story if you are ever moved to flesh it out further.
Yummymum chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
What a wonderful ending! You truly are talented. Thanks for keeping my BH trio dreams alive
yummymum chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Now I had dad pegged for WW not vampire...lol

Still enjoying it reading along. Great story. Why is George so modest? Annie has seen his arse before yet he still tries to hide his bits from her. I do wish Annie had a Rosie type to keep on the series. I guess that would be too much like an Anne Rice novel.
Yummymum chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Thank you! As a person who missed Annie in S3, I really loved this chapter with take charge Annie and the lack of Nina is always a plus! lol I can't wait to read the rest...
Lauri chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Excellent. Great story telling. I really enjoyed it. It reads like a missing episode from Season 1.
Evie27 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
This was great. I didn't see the twist coming. It was lovely to see a caring vamp, and although sad, the ending felt just right. The character voices were great too. Thank you.

And you could be right, the restaurants of Brussels would be a great hideout for vamps.
gingernut49 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed every chapter: your characterisation is perfect. I'll definitely look forward to every story you write.
lolafrances chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
I have really enjoy this story Caranfin - I have been waiting for each chapter with real expectance but thought I would post a review at the end. I enjoyed Annie having a ghost companion and a really refreshing young yet wise character in Rosie. I also found Kieran engaging too and really liked his flashback with Herrick. Before that point I had wondered if he was a ww rather than vamp so you kept me guessing for a while. I thought both K and R were good tools to reflect some of Mitchell and Annies issues. Thanks for pimping
JEHOVA chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Great ending.

Saderia
Laspettra chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Oh, that's so sad, Caranfin! I mean, I knew there would be no happy endings for Kieran or for Christina, but it was so terribly sad. Beautifully done, though. And I liked Rosie's bravery as she approached her door. Poor Annie. 'Lonely and sad'. And during S2 this is very true for Annie, as the boys pull away with their own things. Segues neatly into canon. Superb work. x
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Wow...what to say.

You know how much i love your writing and you didn't disappoint. The scene with Kieran and Rosie was absolutely heartbreaking but the right way to go, it was nice how she was able to walk through her door.

This could've quite easily have slotted nicely into season two as a stand alone ep (or two), i would've liked to have seen the OT3 interact with a ghost child. Thank you for this :)
SAINTIXE56 chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
what a lovely story. not a cheesy end; because there is no happy ever after. It is rough and cruel as death should be, but it leaves a door open, will you cross it, will you give in to the sweetnes, will you keep your dignity and cry and stand alone, but stand up you will, thank you for this beautiful tale
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Oh what a place to leave it! how are they going to explain this one.

Another terrific chapter, this is shaping up to be a wonderful fic which i'm really enjoying. Looking forward to the next update :)