Reviews for Pillow Talk
JungleMadness chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
aww very cute :) I like the way how the relationship depicted in your chapters are so natural
kriszhof chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
loved it so much. bright, funny, happy. nothing too serious. just what i've needed.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
This was adorable.
bnnnn chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
this was an absolutely perfect story! write another!
Daysinha chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I loved it! Very sweet!
bydneley chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
it's pretty cute and light to read
dsan85 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Adorable story was adorable!

Absolutely loved it! :)
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
*sighs* happy... :) That was really sweet; I love your portrayal of these two. Thanks for writing.
SickSister chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Thanks for writing it. Pleasure to read. It goes to my favourites :)
Jett chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Too adorable! :D
m.kerr89 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
This was such a cute story! Seriously, it was perfect! Great job, you are an excellent writer! :)
TS Allen chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
That was super super cute! Gosh, the proposal had me smiling like a dork for the longest time! I'm sad that it's already over, though...

Great job!
gotanygrapes chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
I didn't think it was cheesy! Well, even if it was, I loved it, because it was just so sweet how much of a softie Santana is for Brittany. I wish we could see this on the show :)

I hope you write more fluff in the future, as I'm quite sad to see this finish!
Brittyn Rose chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
OMGSH! Yet another great story! You are an absolutely BRILLIANT writer! AND since you finished it I could read it. ;) I adore how you choose a particular time of day (or a moment) and just by a conversation at that point of time you can gain an understanding of an entire story. Absolutely amazing.

My favourite part I think was when they were saying: "Because we have a dog?" "Yes." "And painted the kitchen?" "Yes.". I think i liked it so much because it told us what Santana (and by extension Brittany) considered to be a 'home'. Soooo cute!

You also did a great job adding little "Brittany moments" in there like when she didn't know what a lesbian was. I love it when writers keep them in character. :)

And my smutty needs were filled with the whole sleeping on the floor scene after hot sex... haha :P

Overall a great job! I can't wait for the next chapter of "I see you" or even a new story... (? (**right now I'm making puppy dog eyes**) ?). Haha.

MKAmericanhero chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
that was really sweet, perfect really, well done