Reviews for in their own way
ThElusiveShadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
That's all I can really say...never quite read something like this before.
Each and every single sentence long "mini-drabble" exquisitely written!

cerise888 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow, a tour de force!

Funny, twisted, comforting, these snapshots are all very perceptive. My particular favorites were 04 (Sweat: so, so, so very much like Nathan to have such twisted thoughts! XD), all the ones with Mao and Okamura (absolutely hilarious), 16 (Before: Moses- I loved his leadership and humanity), 17 (Hurt: so beautifully sums up Haji's despair in Vietnam), 22 (Glow: yep, Kai is definitely the summer sun), 27 (Then: Moses and Karman's friendship is heartbreaking), 42 (Fruit: Diva is so twisted...), 49 (Shape: Haji's devotion to survive and see Saya again- it made me want to cheer!), and finally, 50 (Live: that's what the series was really about- Saya's affirmation of her right to exist and be happy). I hope you write more Blood fics. Can't wait to read them!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
One of my favorite of these 50 sentence things. Seriously, you did a wonderful job here. XD
Elryne chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hilarious...yet inspiring. How do those two things come together without ruining the other? Yet this a fic?...just showed how it was possible.

Zizichan96 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this was really moving... I read over and over and honestly it didn't loose anything - each time was just as though-provoking as the last...

really fantastic piece of work
Yoohoo13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
These were so so COOL! I love your writing style! It's well-written and easy to understand! Rock on!
newmew4you chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
So beautiful, you have true talent
molly chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
wow, this is really good. All the sentences fit perfectly! I hope you do more!
Lullabyes chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
God, that was *beautiful.* Elegant, concise, but laden with so much meaning. I really couldn't decide which theme was my favorite. Thay all captured each character and situation so perfectly! The last one was probably the best way to sum up the series itself.

So great to read some your stuff again (I'd almost fogotten how good it was DX) Awesome job!