Reviews for The Stillness
caughtinblackseyes chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh man, please tell me that you plan on updating this soon. I'm gonna die (I exaggerate, slightly) if you don't!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Outstanding! Although I'm guessing my now you might be tired of my effusive reviews lol.

I'm new the the world of Supernatural and am nearing the end of watching season five, so these little tidbits into the seasons I haven;t seen yet are enlightening. Although I know your fics have tons of non relative stuff to the story arc I also know that there are kernals of trith in there too that I haven't quite gotten too yet. A friend tells me that I haven't even come close to shedding the desperate tears that I've already thinkk I've shed over certain eps and that the worst, emotionally, is yet to come.
netherlady chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
I love your imagination!
Looking forward for the next chapter.
netherlady chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Balthazar is glowing pink XD
mscottsayshi chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
More please!
scorpiogirl93 chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Very interested to see where this goes! Keep it up and update soon!
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews than it does, because it is *awesome*. Everyone's voices are spot-on (your Balthazar especially is amazing, and I imagine he's not very easy to write), and I love the idea behind the story as well. The description of this place where Eve resides looks like something taken out of Gaiman's Sandman.

I can't wait to see what happens next (also aaargh for the cliffhanger!)!
CommodoreOblivious chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
I love this, a lot. Thanks for writing!
akuma-river chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Oh man.

Cas is gone and zombie boy is in his place.

So how are Dean and Sam and Balthazar supposed to make it out of there if you can't actually kill something that is already dead? Since purgatory is when the dead monsters go and come from?
Fandom Muppet chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
To be honest at first I wasn't expecting all that much when I started to read this but I am so glad I did! You capture them all perfectly! I could hear Cas and Dean's voice in my head. Well that sound kind of weird but I could hear them say it! I really love this story. I freaked out when I saw there was no next button. I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
akuma-river chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Well damn.

How will Dean get Cas back from the brainwashing Eve?
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
OHNOESCAS

I am so afraid for him! ;_; Let Dean rescue him soon, please. And shower him with Love. Also, still in awe of the greatness of your Dean voice. SO GOOD. :D And the length of this chapter gets my stamp of approval!
marzZza chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
your story is just GREAT I love it! it's too exciting and I NEED TO READ MORE so please please update sooon~
akuma-river chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Dayam, are they going to be able to save Cas?

And what will Dean do?
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Oh but I ache for my poor little Castiel now! And Balthazar's brotherly angsting. :O

Also, THIS. - "Poor little Righteous Man, too scared of his feelings to take ownership of any of them and too damned proud to worry for anyone that doesn't hold the name Winchester, or perhaps Singer."

Yes, it's coming from Balthazar's pissed off and biased point of view, but it's very true. I love Dean, I do, but I find that most of the fanbase of the show like to ignore his very large character flaws; like, that he is often a hypocritical, self-pitying sonofabitch who often gets too caught up in his own pain to care about the pain of others he supposedly cares about. He's only a person. And like everyone else ever, sometimes he's a shitty one.

/end rant.

Anyway, great chapter! Cant wait to see how youre going to get Cas out of this mess.