Reviews for Wolf Thief
xVentressx chapter 32 . 6/11/2013
Epic story...I would REALLY like to read more:3
PepperCornPie chapter 32 . 5/29/2013
this is a great story : ) keep up the good work.
i love your Oc and itachi and her relationship.
i didn't like how you killed her wolf off but i guess it was a nessesary to make her hate Itachi, but still sad though : (
I'm going to follow this story and favourit it ; )
Have a good day
PepperCornPie
: D
Jestie Uchiha chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
I Love it! :D I really want her to escape soon!
He loved her mother?! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Hikari Heidi Haruki chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
The chapter was great, don't worry about it, just please let Ayana hit Itachi in the face some time soon, he really deserved it after all that's happened. Can't wait to read some more. Please update soon :D
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
This is a good one! It's been a while, so I had to figure out who Adrik was, but I remembered the story now. _
When Itachi grabbed her face and said,
"Tell me, Aiyana, do you enjoy the silence?", Wow! That moment was really powerful! :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

In Christ,
Timber Wolf
lululu chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
hey! i just got excited because I'm australian too :P all well, zoology is awesome! :) and im sorry for the laptop :( i can't live without mine
vinole16 chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
This story is sooo cool...:) its just amazing.
skipbeataddict chapter 28 . 8/25/2012
I love it so far! But I think that after itachi killed her wolf Aiyana would stop referring to him with a -San and just call I'm uchiha or something... Could you explain that to me a bit? Anyways update soon please!
Charisasori chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
One of the best Itachi/OC stories out there. I look forward to reading more! Aside from that, I hope that you can finish this someday soon. From what I saw of those Valentines Day/Fluff oneshots, the sequel will be something to die for. This story itself already fits that category. :-)
xMarkedVampireX chapter 28 . 4/15/2012
please please please write a new chapter soon! this is one of the best stories ive read out there so please update more :)!
Hikari Heidi Haruki chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HURRY WITH THE A CHAPTER! XD
Hikari Heidi Haruki chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
Amazing! I love your story and Aiyana and Mingan and I am sooo sorry that Mingan is dead. I almost cried and even am very angry with the Uchiha and satisfied that she is to. I hope she keeps sulking and insulting him, or even better, ignoring him like acting like he didn't exist. I would like that in the next chapter Aiyana gets really hurt, but better in the end of course, and she blames Uchiha and he is soooo worried and tries not to show it but can't, and apologies to her a few times but she cuts him off every time and something like that. I got so worked up by this and I've read all chapters so fast and love them, except the part where Mingan dies. I'm looking forward to reading next chapter. hope you update soon. XD
SuperSerious chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
I hope this doesn't sound offensive to anyone, but I think Aiyana should get a chance to kick either Itachi or Adrik in the nuts. I think that would be hilarious.

Oh, and Lol, perhaps Aiyana and Itachi can like fall or something, and accidentally kiss, but she shoves him away and yells at him with killing intent. Then Tobi could scream that his eyes are bleeding from the sight and run away.

Besides the murder of Mingan...you monster, Wolf Thief has become by far, one of my most favorite stories on this site. I love the way you write, and cant get enough of it. :D

I hope you update really, really soon.

Peace and Sunshine SuperSerious :D
Airheadninja chapter 28 . 2/27/2012
I shall start out with this: this is one of the only stories (especially with Akatsuki) that I feel has been written the right way. Itachi is my favorite from the Akatsuki, and the fact that you made him still cold and aloof and separated the ideals of ninjas and thieves is brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapters to come out.
Xekon chapter 28 . 2/26/2012
Those two just can't catch a break, can they?

Great cliffhanger, and the Tobi bit is priceless!