Reviews for All I Need
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I reviewed this when it was posted over on the competition site, but since it has now disappeared from there, I'd like to congratulate you once again on a job well done.

You know I love your writing style. The way you've written this seems so realistic - I can really sense Alice's emotions. And, oh, what a lame 'bad boy' Jasper is. He has everything to live for, yet he chooses to mess up his life :-(

Well done with this story!

CC x
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Good job!

Not the standard-Alice,well-written and intense!
HalfBloodPrincess509 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is good but confusing at the end. Did Jasper die?
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I just loved the open ending. It kind of reenforced her whole background story. There was no exact solution, except for taking it one day at a time and hoping it gets better. Excellent job!
ginab chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
ugh. Totally heart fail! ;) But I really liked! Poor Ali. Geez. She finally finds someone special to share her heart with and hes just as fucked up as her past. sigh. You totally had me wrapped around your little finger start to finish, girly.

Thank you!

Gina, ginareads
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
it would be better with happy end...cause everything lead to Alice with Jasper no to Alice find out Jasper after he screw his life to the end...and what happened to Esme, why someone told Alice that she would go to safer place? white powder is a coke right? little bit lost from the end...I suppose Jasper is died? but other things...dunno
TheCherryRed chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
First of all, you know what I do for a living and I TOTALLY have an awful pink lamp in my office. I gasped when I read that.

There is so much gorgeous imagery here. My favorite: "She was silk and cashmere and pearls and cool water. Everything looked so effortless for her. She even wore her discomfort well". Love. Also, the vomitting butterflies. Just perfect.

This story has my heart. Alice is one of "my" kids. I sincerely hope you continue. I'm in love with her.
AgronWorshipper chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
to be honest, I don't really understand the ending. care to explain?