Reviews for Love and Other Drugs
Aebbe chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
In general - a nice job. This was funny, and your characterisation was good considering the short number of chapters and the number of characters you included. It got a little confusing at times, mainly because of those above points - you had a lot of characters (and several different view points) in very few chapters. This could be great if you expanded it a little and introduced more of your OCs in more detail.

I have to admit that I roll my eyes a little bit at fics where almost everyone is gay or bi. I'm all for open-mindedness and inclusion of gay characters, but this edged towards the eye-rolling category, with the number of next gen characters who were interested in the same gender.

However, overall, I enjoyed this, and your grammar and spelling was spot on, which is great to see!

It would be great to see some more next gen stories from you - maybe the full stories of some of the other romances you hint at in this one, such as Albus/Scorpius(/Fred?) or James/Hanna...?
13dramaqueen13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Aw, sweet! I loved the Weasleys teasing him :D
chasingafterstarlight chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
This is one of the most hilarious fics ever.

Your characterisations are hilarious.

It was confusing, and it was a bit weird, but still.

Creative, I suppose.

;)

Nice job.
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great fic! I enjoyed reading it! But. I did find it a tad confusing. Like at first I thought it was only in Louis' point of view, then I thought it switched just as it got back to Louis again. Your grammar and such is good, and you use good descriptive words.

A lot has happened in the process of the four chapters, so maybe in the future try spacing stuff out?

Other than that good story. (:

- Dest.
fabricated fantasies chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
This was an interesting fic - you have excellent grammar and spelling, by the way, so I applaud you for that!

You had some problems with formatting, I think - you needed some scene breaks, or indicators to show where you jumped time, because it all got very confusing. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. You may want to work on the structure and plot of your writing, to make it easier to read. Many readers might be dissuaded from reading this simply because the structure is quite messy.

You also managed to involve each of the Weasley cousins,as well as the Scamander twins, and they all had distinct personalities, which is hard to do in a short fic like this. While I may not agree with your characterisations, I appreciate the work you put into them.
sidsaid chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
This is a nice fic :D

Could you just make it clear which person is thinking at a time. It get's quite confusing.

Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging.