Reviews for End of Suuls's
Haninator chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow. Did you get the Suul thing from The Courtship of Princess Leia? Nice fic! Han's so cute! I read the Solo Trilogy, the official version of how Han wound up being Han, but I'm able to appreciate this fic that you've done a great job on.
Culf chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
You can't name Hans father Clark. I just keep seeing Christpher Reeves! BTW, I don't think a boy as young as Jacen would have told someone he just met to name his son after him, in his dying moment. I wouldn't. The rest of the story was good, though.
Kattz Maricle chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
A little ratty in parts...and I don't think that Boba Fett/Jaster Mereel would ever act like that...but otherwise, it was a really good fic.
Jedi Knight Melchior chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
I didn't read this, but I wanted to tell you that there is an official past of Han Solo, it is the Han Solo trilogy.
KNA chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
It's a cool story... even though I have been a bit lost at times while reading it. Anyway, keep writing. Personal request: Don't put so many different things into two chapters... it's a bit confusing! Riiiight, I'll shut up now! :)
May Solo chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Ummhumm. Alot like Gone w/the Wind in severel places. Interesting idea. Hurry up and write the rest!
Anin Darkstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Good Story. Ties up with StarWARs history. Nice Story Line, and good imagination. Over All it was a great story