Reviews for Obliviate
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OH OH OH OH OH OH! Harry's in trouble! HARRY'S IN TROUBLE!

(loved it)
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This has got to be one of the best stories of this pairing I've read in so many years of being a HP fanfic reader.

Though it ended in a sad but beautiful way, would you consider a sequel for this story?

Thank you for this story. :)
shining9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
wow,so sad but yet romantic i thought..

continue please..i'll wait for the update
wannabeslytherin chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I demand a sequel! :)
Enigmus chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was just SIMPLY INCREDIBLE! I NEED to know what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
QueenOfTheGryffindorks chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I LOVED it. Totally and completely heartbreaking, what makes it sadder is that Draco knows Harry alters his memory! This is soo going on my favs.
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Gah, I loved this. It was so wonderful and heartbreaking. Stupid, stupid Harry. He was "loyal" to Ginny? Silly Gryffindor. Just because he Obliviated Draco doesn't mean the feelings aren't still there. The next time there's a physical brawl between them, the sparks will fly yet again.

There were a couple of grammar mistakes but I was too focused on the story to actually care. I think the story flowed very nicely. I'm glad the fight wasn't what you began with, and instead told it as a memory. The ending was very sad but I suppose it makes sense. I would LOVE to see a sequel for this, in which Draco figures out why Harry Obliviated him. Even without it though, it was a great story and it's going in my Faves!
GIBsonBERISH chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Bad form, bad form! Harry can't just take that from Draco because he thinks he has to be loyal to Ginny! Arg, I'm way too worked up over this. Very well written though. I like it and I hope there is a sequel in which Harry stops being a masochistic asshole... Sorry I very much like happy endings.