Reviews for Business Proposal
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 3/11
Omfg can I please write a full out lemon for this ._.
PurpleBlueberry chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
:D For some reason, this made me go Doflamingo mode. *grins like hell*
mary d ace chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
this is good, a little confusing at the beginning. but i think you should ponder the idea of turning this into a story. the part you have is really good and i think that it would be good in a story layout. there are alot of marcoxace stories out there but none like this. i do like what you have its good. i just thought i share my thought with you.
mary d ace
Anjelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was awesome! Wish there was more but still it was a really great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
MAS?
Emz chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I thinks there should be a second chapter for this story become it would be nice to know if there going to be more lemon between Marco and ace and a battle of their rivalry .
If u could do another that links to this one that would be great
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
GIVE ME MORE! DOES MARCO WIN?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
hey I want 2 have a little more lemon like what happens next. or like do a chapter story so I know what's going on. thxs ;p
hilian chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
it was so hot and awesome */ u /*
amreed chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Sequel please were ace says yes
Clarobell chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That ended rather abruptly o.o I'd sugegst perhaps adding another couple sentences, like maybe Marco leaving Ace high and dry after arousing him thanks to ace's rejection to his offer. Other than that though, a rather amazing and steamy encounter, much enjoyed by your smut hungry fans *paws for more AceLu stuff like this*...mou...
Green-san chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I... never thought business proposals could be so hot o/o

You go Ace, don't let him push you around~ No matter how hotly he does it *shot*