Reviews for Her Story
dyk3adellic chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This was amazing and astounding! You did a great job with this!
Toxxick Lollie chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
I liked this. Dark Ginny is awesome. Though i find it surprising that tom doesnt try to take over the world again. In any case. This was good.
Aisha chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
I love tom (of course.. i wouldn't be reading this if i didn't) and i was 100% with ginny killing harry right up until he started crying... /sigh i love this story and and the fact that tom and ginny get to be together but i am little bit sick at how brutal ginny was with harry, even if he was awful and boring he did at least love her! all of that apart though i really loved the story and hope that you write more tom/ginny 3
elfinmyth chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
great, great ending.

Damn, I only found time to read it today :(

It was kind of unexpected that Tom remained inside of Harry's body... I liked it though.

elfinmyth chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
cute. I'm glad that Ginny found another way to have Tom manifestate. Having Harry around contantly would suck, 'specially cause he's so clingy all the time :P I must say though that Harry is kind of OOC...

elfinmyth chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
wooow... cool.

But how the hell could she not have remembered him at first, even after she recognised him in Harry's eyes and voice?

it's Thestral by the way, not Threstle.

elfinmyth chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Harry's possessed? GREAT! :) yeey for Tom. and ginny... Harry's stupid.

lovely chapter, your writing style is very good as well... hmm, I don't really think I have any critics. wow XD

elfinmyth chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
wow, good beginning of the story. I like the details and the plot. Seeing as you got way too less reviews for it, I've decided to just review every chapter, if you don't mind ;P

-by the way, you have anonymous reviews disabled, did you know?-

well, I'll continue reading.

Selina Novella chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
I loved this story but the funniest line had to be "I'll have hair!" lmao
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It is, I must say, a bit surprising that you didn't get any reviews for this. But let me correct you on some points:

Ginny was the one enamoured with Harry, not the other way around. She's the fawning girl that read his adventures as a bedtime stoy.