Reviews for MVP
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Awesome two shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
AlexaSkylerHolmes chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
i love this so cute! and i agree finn is a i cant think of a word to discribe him without swearing...i hate him soooo much i cant belive rachel gave that sorry ass another chance! lol sorry had to get that out great story:)
gleefanatic14 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
i love it! it's so romantic and a perfect puckleberry story.
blueeyes67 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Great story. your so right finn is a major ass and i think your right again about puck being the one that should point that aout to him. Nice work.:)
IsisLes5 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
i love it...is awesome, yeah, Puck can fix Rachel, they are Endgame after all ;)
lilly chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
aww..this story is adorable!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Loved It! :D
heyxjudee chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I'm going to say that the bashing is fantastic

Finn is a total douche

And don't worry...

I kind of hate Finn Hudson too

and i hate him -way- more

than a person should hate a fictional character!

Cute story great job

thanks again for the bashing

it made my day

_

*heart*
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
What an absolutely perfect ending to this. The kis and the last line where her heart is hurting just. Little less.
rach64xoxo chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD! You know, I never really noticed before, but Finn is kind of an asshat if you think about it. I mean, what Rachel did was a lot less extreme then what Quinn did, honestly. And good for Puckerman for screaming some sense into him. And of course, some lovey Puckleberry at the end. Gotta love the Puckleberry Finn love triangle! Anyways, I loved it!
maggiequeen chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful, are you going to continue this?
The Narwhal Ninja chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
You know, besides being a die-hard supporter of the Klainebows, I always thought Puckleberry beasted Finchel.

Other than the fact that Puck and Rachel's voice compliment each other light years more than her and Finn's, I always hated Finn.

Partially because he was a complete asshole toward Kurt and was too worried about his status on the football team to stand up to Karofsky; partially because he can't make up his mind about Quinn and Rachel; partially because he's a total moron.

Puck&&Rachel have been my number one straight ship. And I am in love with this fanfic.

(Sorry for my rambling...)
bridgetlynn chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
There is nothing wrong with hating Finn Hudson. Nothing at all. Dude didn't even turn into a tool, he was always a tool. From the first episode. "Finn" was my boyfriend in high school and unfortunately I didn't have a "Puck" to make out with so the bastard would dump me. So yes, nothing wrong with hating Finn Hudson.

A on this.
asmile-inthe-shadows chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
loved it!

dont worry i hate finn too! i dont get how everyone always thinks he is the bad guy when he cheated on quinn before she had sex with puck...anyways ahaha great job! :)
bella0148 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011