Reviews for Girls Don't Die
aboywhowantedtobegod chapter 4 . 4/12
For my first Rin fic, I really enjoyed it! When i saw it was only four chapters, I wasnt sure what to expect, but it was short and well written! I feel like this could tie perfectly into Rin lore, like I can easily imagine this being one of the events Mimi and Rin go through!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Wow this fit in really well with the show, and I can totally see this as an episode. Great job! I just watched this show on netflix and came on here to see if anything had been written about it. Glad I did 3 I hope you write more for this series.
The Black Widow1 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Brilliant story I loved every chapter and I'dvery much like to see more
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I like how you wrote for these two. They still have

their same personality. You almost had me thinking

this was actrual history from the series.

Then having the bomb drop out of nowhere... that

blew me away. Anyways like the story, like the writing

just keep it up!
Syora chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
please update a new chapter PLEASE!
Aniqa chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
thanks for posting this!
jquackers chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I love how badass Rin is. She's freakin' awesome. Glad a bunch of the prisoners got out safely. Sucks that Himiko decided to leave her family. Bittersweet ending, I suppose. But I really enjoyed this story. I know it's been nearly a year, but I do hope you one day decide to continue this. I love RinxMimi and there's seriously not enough of them. Plus, your writing is really good. Anyhow, thanks for the great read!
jquackers chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Those soldiers really make me sick. But I'm glad Himiko turned out to be immortal. That took me by surprise, but I should've expected it.
jquackers chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Eery how they brought her to the morgue. Kinda makes me wonder why. Like, of all places, a morgue. But ugh, stupid soldiers.
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I absolutely love how you set this during WWII in Hiroshima. It'll be interesting to see what Rin and Mimi will do to help others and what kind of trouble it'll get them into. Great start so far.
MidnightRose1027 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Amazing fanfic! I loved it and how well Rin and Mimi were written. Will you please write another only my only criticism was you didn't put the chief villain Apos in. In every episode of the series, he seems to be connected to some of the misfortune that befalls Rin and I personally like Apos for he's probably the best anime villain ever! Still, great fic. I imagined it as another episode and the ending almost made me cry. I hope you'll write another one soon!
HoodiLuv chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
your really good with descriptive detail i suck when it comes to things like that .
KittyLikesToPlay chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Epic
Aizawa Minami chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
令人驚嘆。我喜歡你已經創建了這個主題隨著故事與人物。非常好。

amazing. I like what you've created in this topic along with the story and its characters. Very good.
penpaninuSessh chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
how horrible...not only to be beaten and raped before being killed, but to be immortal and remember it. Poor lady...