Reviews for True Chosen
AMAZINNNGGG chapter 16 . 1/17
HOLY FUCK EVERYTHING I JUST READ WAS AMAZINNGGG. IVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS AND HAVE BE ENRAPTURED BY THE DRAMA AND THE FLYING EMOTIONS I MEAN. GAWD. AMAZING. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANTASTIV WORK. THERE ARE PRACTICALLY NO ERRORS WHAT-SO-EVER WHIVH IS AMAXING FOR AN ONLINE BOOK SO I CAN SEE YOU ARE DEDICATED TO IT. X3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASSSEEEE3 CONTINUE THIS FANTASTIC LITERATURE! ITS BREATHTAKING AND IM ALREADY HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS DX

Love,
an EXTREMELY eager to read more reader,
Name
imnotraven16 chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
excellent story
waternymph569 chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
I love this story the ideas are refreshing; harry being voldemort's heir has always been one of my favourite story lines i hope to read more so please update soon can't wait for the next chapter!
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Ah, this was a more refreshing than other BWL stories.
The Prophecy still existed even though Lily born Twins of Voldemort? Seriously, I hate the original Prophecy in canon and now this certain Prophecy too . . .
No matter; this was still brilliant!
Good point is that I don't know at all about His Slytherin Heir, but I still want to read that certain story . . .
Thanks for sharing! I really love reading stories with Harry Potter was called Hadrian. ;)
Marron Wynlock chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Ah, a new chapter *cheers*
I think the most interesting part would be the prophecy. What I want to know is whether or not Voldemort knows about it. I would go with ‘yes’ but I guess I have to wait for the continuation of the story…
Still busy with college life? RL sucks sometimes but hang in there )
Looking forward the next chapter *waves*
FanFictionWriter123 chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Shit! Oh SHIT! MY GOD! UPDATE!
KatzeIason69 chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
glad to have you back. this was a great chappie by the way and i can't wait for more to come to it.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
please update soon this story is sooo good
The Other World chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
wow!
an excellent story, if i may say so, and i hope to see it updated very soon? :)
i love hadrian's defiant character - matched up with snarky harry in canon, and i love lily's background you've created.
please have harry side with the order, that would be awesome. if you do go for a pairing, please please please don't have it be slash. i ship harry/ginny, but even if you don't, please don't spoil the story by slash or by making it romance-centric.
i'll be waiting for an updatE!
Alice chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Well, if it wasn't obvious until now (which it was), the prophecy definitely did the trick.
Great story! Although I don't like this development of Harry being in contact with the Order - that could cause unwanted problems. I wonder if Domitian will die? Update again soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
please update soon this story so good I cant wait to read more
evenstarlily chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Ooh boy... This story is undoubtably interesting and intriguing though i don't know om whose side i should be ;)
Hope you update soon! )
Potter's Tardis chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Can't wait to the next chapter!
-PT :)
Shaun's Lady Solaris chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I really love this story! I've actually read it before but forgot all about it. Keep up the excellent job! I hope he doesn't go to the order, but makes his own side or leaves the country, coming back years later when he's stronger and a legal adult.
Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I love your story just so you know and I hope you put in a father-son moment between Voldemort and Hadrian. PS. It'd totally make my year if you did.