Reviews for Soulless
matsuoka gou chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
:( I really wanted to see this continued.
13579Marik chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Aww I'm really sad I wanted to see where you would take this story but oh well we must respect what you are doing because we'd all do it if we were in the same position. I really do hope you continue it, doesn't mean you have though haha. Anyway good job you're an amazing writer!
Cedareye chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I am sad that this story is being discontinued, however, I respect you very much as a writer and a person for your reasons for doing so. I would rather you stop and have your beliefs straight rather than continue writing a story that conflicts with your perspective on the subject of rape. You are a very gifted writer and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future writings. Please don't stop. And if you do decide to rewrite this fic, I would be more than delighted to see it. :) Happy writing.
A2463 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
13579Marik chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
OMG yami marik ftw lol what happens next? Please update!
13579Marik chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I'm liking this story. Lol good job it's really interesting and the plot is great!
WhoWantsPie chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
WOW EPIC! i hope yami marik doesnt killl him not fair to ryou he be dead to if only they could get rid of him with out harming poor ryou
WhoWantsPie chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
LOL THAT CREEPRED ME OUT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ITS THE SPIRIT BAKURA STILL I GOT SHIVERS THRW OUT MY BODY S I DO BELIEVE IN THE SUPERNTUERAL AND CCAN ONLY IMAGEN HOW MARIK FELT WHEN HE SEEN THE WORDS SPELLED OUT MINE! XD SERIOUSLY IM CREEPED OUT NOW..
WhoWantsPie chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
seriously I’m not sure what to think any more I’m not use to reading fic where Marik is so broken and venerable Marik would fight back witty remarks and even physically he wouldn’t give in so easily his pride wouldn’t be broken so easily either ...
WhoWantsPie chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Oh Marik you are gay my dear. Stil hating Bakura i think as i keep reading my hatred for him in this fic only grows stronger and WHY IN THE HELL IS MARIK SO WEAK DOES HE NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH STORNGER HE IS THAN BAKURA? I MEAN COME ON THE SPIRT IS IN RYOU BODY RYOU TINEY MARIK COULD SNAP HIM! And when did Marik become so broken so vernable what happen to the proud sociopath egyptain that the fans have come to know and love WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I ISH SO CONFUSED AT THIS POIN... T_T
WhoWantsPie chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! Thought i still hate Bakura but wow I hope Marik sarts taking better care of him self its a shame he let him beuitfull body writher away like that...wit that being said lol i am off to read chapter 3. :3
WhoWantsPie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
wow just wow...I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS INTERESTING i hate Bakura for what he done to Marik and honestly im surprised Marik didnt put up more of a fight but one thing bothers me is are these like the abridge charcters or reguler and what time line is this this is it after battle city or what? anways good fic i seriously hope Marik doesnt end up careing for Bakura i mean who could love some one who RAPES THEM? want to kill Bakura so awfull what he did to poor Marik.
CanaanAlshea chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Love love love this fic :D
LittleMissSinister chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Oh my goodness! It's Yami Marik! I didn't think you'd include him in the story, and now I'm so excited ot see what happens! Finally, Bakura will get the beating he deserves.(Even though I love Bakura.)
supersteffy chapter 8 . 11/18/2012