Reviews for Splintered Memories
batwayne chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
this would have been so much better. lovely fic. i got teary eyed towards the end :)
inujisan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
don't know if I reviewed here, but love it.
That last episode did kind of feel rushed.
That's funny "information is power", all too real
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Mikell chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wait a minute... I've just got to take a moment and commit to memory the mental image of Raph doing the "Icky, I touched it" dance...

That line alone was enough to make me fave this story. Made me literally LOL. Love it.

Well done, this really did read like an episode. And you're right, it would've been nice if the reunion had been been done a little better. It was rushed.

Love how you've filled in the gaps.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
...*happy dance* HUZZAH! Oh, thank you for making this - I loved it! It was interesting to watch the guys work like that to get their father back...I loved it. And you brought in Leatherhead - MEGA HUZZAH! I wish they had him in at least one other episode besides Wedding Bells and Bytes...

Again, wonderful job on this - truly the episode there never was.
M.D.N chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yes it really should be an episode and if I hadn't watched all the episodes I would have thought this was a episode. AWESOME JOB I LOVED THIS!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awesome job on this. I can see this being a part of the series. I loved Raph's fear of bugs and the reunion at the end. It was so cool. I'm glad Splinter forgave Don for what happened and said it wasn't his fault. That's what Don needed to hear. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,