Reviews for Everyone Loves Soren
Lost Friend chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Interesting, but if everyone loves Soren as the title says. Then why does it say completed and only have a chapter about Mia and Soren?
Wii Master chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Maybe it's a trick of the mind, but you've changed your username! (It's a good one, by the way)

Also, this fic wins on the summary alone, but really shines with the body. Keep 'em coming, I've got it on alerts.
Writer Awakened chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Those...weren't the author's notes I was looking for. *moves along*

Also, this is awesome XD
tattedmariposa chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is funny and wonderful and glorious and I hope you continue it ASAP. :D
The Exile chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
an amusing short :)
WET NOODLES chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
If this means my OT3 of Soren/Devdan/Danved can be finally realized then I am behind it 100%.

If not, I'm behind it 97%.

Awesome, anyhow.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh dear gods above... save us. You'll forgive me if I stay away from Soren fics, won't you? I'm allergic to them, you see.

I do wish you luck with it though.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You win a bajillion points for the summary alone. Really.

Man. I really love how you write Soren. xD So much awesome. SO MUCH.

And, uh. Yes.

[Xirysa]
Hikaru Morinaga chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This... This was glorious.
barefootbean chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Haha, too cute. I can't imagine Soren with a sword. And here I was thinking it was bad when I gave him a knife in FE9! o.O
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
LOL Mia. And the image of Soren with a sword is rather amusing.
Out of the Orange chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hey, it's Nami from LJ! I think this...is probably the first time I've ever actually read one of your stories. XD

br

Anyway, just wanted to say that I got a really big kick out of this! Everyone was totally in-character, especially Soren. I'm used to seeing an IC Soren being written with only his angsty side showing, but I like that you portrayed more of his dry, witty side (which is actually pretty funny).
Kyusil chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Poor Oscar. How many unwanted rivals does he have now?

I haven't finished FE9 but I found this hilarious and I look forward to more. :)
Raphiael chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is simultaneously beautifully in-character while remaining funny and interesting. I don't have anything else interesting to say, except that I love it and eagerly await moooooaaaaar.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hilarious. Love it. More, please.

(And I *so* feel for Soren here.)