Reviews for How A Reunion Brought Back More Than Bad Yearbooks
Charlee56 chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
This was a brilliantly done story. And the emotional grasp of how adults really react, especially when they perceive as well as these characters did all the emotional dross that goes along when one is living their life along with another adult.
When Annabeth pushed Percy into taking "his dream job", she never asked him what it was that he wanted. She just went and made up her mind what it was that Percy should have wanted according to Athenian standards. And Annabeth was dead wrong. But that kind of thing happens so very often in a relationship.
So many times we are "decided for" by others who make up their mids as to what it is that we want. That happened to me when I was 17. I'm 58 now, and the memories still rankle. Instead of a career in music, which I had diligently trained for for years, I enlisted in the US Army. I spent 4 years "showing THEM" what I wanted. And I never again picked up my music. And it still all hurts.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" (from "Already Gone" by the Eagles). That is a verse from a song that I love. The chorus goes like this: "Me I'm already gone, and I'm feelin' strong".
I think that the sentiments of this story and the song are shared, and they are this: Don't ever make a decision for another, especially not when we say we love them, and never EVER walk away from Love.
Peace. Amen.
Charlee56 chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
"Tissue dress"... that's called "ruching", pronounced "roosh-ing". I love it! Any samples on the dress?
cupcakealyson chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
so is luke 5 or 2?
sorrydontgotacoolusername chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Your writing style is so annoying. Never use "you," and don't be like, " don't tell her I said that," or whatever. Really, how am I supposed to tell them?
suspiciousrussia chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Write a book about your life you'll be more famous than aunt Rowling and uncle rick
Nobody chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
The stories are awesome this one is my personal fave but sometimes you read the AN and some of them are normal and others are like who are you and what have you done with HAWTgeek
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I LOVE THE PINKY-SWEAR!
Percy696 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Sorry but I just realized that Luke is 2 but he is already forming sentences easily and I have a 2 year old sister and she is only beginning to do so. I get that Annabeth is smart but even she can't have a baby that can do that.
WisegirlAnnabethChase chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
You should've made Percy say, 'Luke I am your father!'
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
U should of had Percy say, Luke I am your father :-) :-) :-D
boxofpandora16 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Wow he's a little slow
Emily G chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
It would be funny is percy walked up to luke and said luke i am you father lol
cboy999 chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
This is so amazing like I seriously don't understand how I lived without this story. You're an amazing writer and should never give up on it.
boxofpandora16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Great story interesting cocept again so unique!
GrimCreeper chapter 32 . 3/18/2013
Hey, I like this story so much! Question... Do you support "LEYNA"?