Reviews for How A Reunion Brought Back More Than Bad Yearbooks
Oh . . . never mind.
WHO THE FUCK IS PETER?
im ded chapter 15 . 7/7
I'm dead. A fanfic killed me. The PJO fics of kill me every time I read one. Percabeth has been my OTP since fourth grade when I didn't even know what an OTP was. I'm sooooo dead. Crying and laughing at the same time oh god. I want blue orchids on my coffin. Play the song Beautiful Now by Zedd and I would like you to write my eulogy. Farewell.
ughimnotsignedin chapter 10 . 7/7
Um holy fantabulousnesssssssss my hand will stay dowwwwnnnn. It's amazing.
Turquoise Crystal chapter 15 . 6/20
I'm a little confused here, reading your story so far. Is Luke two or five? Because in some it was mentioned that he was two and in others he was five and I'm really confused. Could you please explain this to me?
Charlee56 chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
This was a brilliantly done story. And the emotional grasp of how adults really react, especially when they perceive as well as these characters did all the emotional dross that goes along when one is living their life along with another adult.
When Annabeth pushed Percy into taking "his dream job", she never asked him what it was that he wanted. She just went and made up her mind what it was that Percy should have wanted according to Athenian standards. And Annabeth was dead wrong. But that kind of thing happens so very often in a relationship.
So many times we are "decided for" by others who make up their mids as to what it is that we want. That happened to me when I was 17. I'm 58 now, and the memories still rankle. Instead of a career in music, which I had diligently trained for for years, I enlisted in the US Army. I spent 4 years "showing THEM" what I wanted. And I never again picked up my music. And it still all hurts.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" (from "Already Gone" by the Eagles). That is a verse from a song that I love. The chorus goes like this: "Me I'm already gone, and I'm feelin' strong".
I think that the sentiments of this story and the song are shared, and they are this: Don't ever make a decision for another, especially not when we say we love them, and never EVER walk away from Love.
Peace. Amen.
Charlee56 chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
"Tissue dress"... that's called "ruching", pronounced "roosh-ing". I love it! Any samples on the dress?
cupcakealyson chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
so is luke 5 or 2?
sorrydontgotacoolusername chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Your writing style is so annoying. Never use "you," and don't be like, " don't tell her I said that," or whatever. Really, how am I supposed to tell them?
suspiciousrussia chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Write a book about your life you'll be more famous than aunt Rowling and uncle rick
Nobody chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
The stories are awesome this one is my personal fave but sometimes you read the AN and some of them are normal and others are like who are you and what have you done with HAWTgeek
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I LOVE THE PINKY-SWEAR!
Percy696 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Sorry but I just realized that Luke is 2 but he is already forming sentences easily and I have a 2 year old sister and she is only beginning to do so. I get that Annabeth is smart but even she can't have a baby that can do that.
WisegirlAnnabethChase chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
You should've made Percy say, 'Luke I am your father!'
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013