Reviews for Capture the flag and the Girl
RJ243express chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Are you dumping this idea it's great. Good luck
jjxox8d chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
great job dearie. i liked it alot. update soon please
Apollogirl101 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Good Story I like it it's cute. Good job.
hartsweet chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this was really cute ! :) i liked it a lot
Ggirl0604 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Ah, I can't wait!
Jettt chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
plz continue
LovePeaceandChocolateforu chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Good story!
Rubyslippers1234 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Sorry about the comment last time didn't notice this good job though
Rubyslippers1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hi, I think you should make a part 2 to this story because I would like to know the future of Nico and Katie.I would also like to know what he does to help in capture the flag.

Rubyslippers1234
pandapie15 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
i like how you planned it and i wish you would finish it soon keep writing!
Magic Janet chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
update soon!
Ggirl0604 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Good one! Update I'm currently making a Nico/Katie too. It's a great relief to know that somebody else writes a story like this. I'll stop babbling now.]
zombietuba42 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Wow, this is really good! I thought I was the only one who thought of Nico/Katie though! *sigh* I was so excited about my epiphany of "Natie" until my friend had to burst my bubble and search this! Oh, well, I'm really glad I read this! It makes me feel better about not writing a Tratie fic, too lol. Anyway, sorry about my rant, and I hope you continue with this story! I look forward to reading more!
tsukuyomi-no-hime chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I actually like tis very mush...

You're a very good writer and I like how Nico and Katie are so hesitant... It's really cute. I think this is great because it's something new...Hey, don't get me wrong Tratie is cool too but appreciate the uniqueness of their clashing personalities and parentage. Great job!
pretendI'mGone chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Okay, I understand the NicoKatie, but can you PLEASE put at least a little TRATIE?