Reviews for I Bite Back
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This looks awesome so far. Portia seems full of spunk and snark, and I just look forward to reading more.
GodisGodiamnot chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
! I am so sorry about the depression part, and believe me, i know what you're going through. My family, especially my immediate family has certainly more than enough of it's share of clinical depression (this is going to sound really dumb if you were just kidding :) but good just in case:) I myself almost got diagnosed with it. If ever you want to talk...fb...anything, i'm available if you need someone sympathetic :) and I'll definately be praying for ya!

As to your new story! Yeah that there's more to read from you, period. Hopefully it's not too stressful for you to do this though, I hope it is fun :) And I'm sorry to say that the only things I know about Final Fantasy are from Kingdom hearts, but maybe now that i'm reading this i'll learn more with interest, not that it will be a problem when reading, you write in such a way that doesn't really need the whole background stories of the character, even though it does add a lot if you do know

:D nice long review for ya!
Fourth Remnant chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
. I've missed you~! You know, right now, I'd be pretty happy if another chapter of this popped up before my very eyes... *hint hint* ;) But seriously, I'm really liking Portia! Interesting character you've got there... So, I demand MOAR~! Though, I do miss Desert Mirage... I wonder what'll happen to her next... Ciao!
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 4/3/2011