Reviews for 14 Kisses
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
dawwwww so cute! i loved the ones with Liu Yee! the one with Ryo was so sad *pout* and with Arthur heehee. i wonder what it would have been like to kiss Hibiki...
SulfurHeart chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I am addicted to the game Lux Pain. ADDICTED. So the only problem I saw is there are 7 districts, not 6. But otherwise, these stories were great. The last one kind of caught me off guard, though. I don't take Liu to be the kind, supportive one. But it was cute! :) I really liked it. _ Fantastic job.
Chibi StarLyte chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This...this is fantastic. I love the variety of scenarios and characters. Definitely a pleasurable read.

Also Atsuki/Liu Yee is the best I adored those bits.
D.Girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Woow. This is great! Thank you for writing this.

I love every story you wrote. I liked how you wrote Atsuki and his interactions with other people.

Each story conveyed a clear feeling. I enjoyed #5, #12, #13 and #14 the most. It was especially strong in the last story which left me with a bittersweet emotion.

The same emotion that I felt when I finished the game with the best ending and going, "NOOOO Atsuki why are you leaving!"
TributeTara chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
"I was just molested by a mushroom..." Haha! I hope you decide to keep writing in the Lux-Pain category. I hope to se a longer, chaptered Lux-Pain. I'll read every chapter of it. My haitus on my chaptered Lux-Pain fanfic is nearly over so you can expect the same from me. Keep it up! :)
XTAIGAX chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love this story. Every kiss I had a random comment going through my head, and laughed when he was thinking I was just molested by a mushroom. I was thinking an actual mushroom, thanks for the read!