Reviews for Honey To The Bee, Crumpets and Tea
TwitchPotter chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I ADORE the way you write the Doctor. So many people try and make him all sexy and stuff, and forget that he's quite frankly an idiot 75% of the time! Thanks for staying true to that character! Wonderful story! So cute, yet sexy! Loved it!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is fantastic!
LadyElemental chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh my God! I about died laughing at the beginning of this. Gotta love the Doctor. I still can't believe how he got into trouble trying to get some honey! You are an excellent author and I would to see your "How to Domesticate a Time Lord" series continued.

Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
The Young Amy Pond chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMFG! This is the seventh freaking time I've read this and I can never stop laughing when he says,"Rose Tyler, did you just lick my tie?" Makes me ROFLMAO(roll on the flor laughing my a** off) each time!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Dear Rassilion, this is the best by far. I LOVE THESE!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm a big Doctor Who fan and I was happy to read something dirty about the series, because I'm a pervert.

That's not my point, however. I'm no writer, but I do love reading stories and I love reading well-written stories. This was very well put together and I really enjoyed reading it.
thelastsock chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love it :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 4/7/2011

AAAAAAH! Soooo goooooood!

Really did a great job here. I especially love the bits where he tells her how beautiful she is, and how much he loves her. That was so beautiful!

You did a FANTASTIC job!

Love, Shayanne
CruentusMeretrix chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
yummy, never really liked honey, with all that stickiness, but, this certainly adds a bit more sugar to it, :P
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow...juzt... hmmm.. yah. And to think i had just put honey in my tea... never gonna look the same again. (yay!) ;)
Royal chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I never realy liked Rose (or any companion for that matter), but I give this story a 4 star rating. Absolutely loved it. Keep up the good work!