Reviews for I Know I Can Count on You
Parodys chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Okay I'm not a stalker (...or maybe just a little) but I had to check out your other stuff. You have a great way of expressing the characters while staying true to canon. Keep up the fantastic job!
rivendellelve chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Cute ff _
RedBrunja chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
This was very fun to read - thanks for writing it!
cp6 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
loved it, keep going :)
WaltzMatildah chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Ooh! Thanks for pointing this one out to me! Are you still updating it? I look forward to reading where it heads next!

I am so in lust with this pairing as of three days ago! Haha!
Whoa-em-gee bro chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Yay now a real review! I really like these drabbles. They aren't too OOC or unrealistic and really fun to read. Can't wait for more :-D
Whoa-em-gee bro chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
When there's multiple chapters up, I usually wait until I read the entire story before reviewing. However, I had to say kudos on the Buffy reference lol. Totally loved that episode :-D
sisceal chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Lovin' it! :) Can't wait to see what else you write.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Liked this.
krazykitkat chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Cute! Though the "I can withold things that Hetty can't. Keep that in mind." had me thinking that it was more than just the beginning of something ;)
SpringBloom chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I love this story already! It's very interesting and it catches my attention :) Update soon~

XO - Spring
krazykitkat chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
This made me smile :) Very them.
Maea chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
"Would you quit saying your fine? Please? You pretty much died five seconds ago. Can't get much further from fine than that, Kens."

Loving it! I can completely see Deeks saying this! Actually I can see this whole chapter happening, as Kensi does seem to have a propensity for falling into water.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Awwwww soooooo sweet. Ew I probrably sound like one of those anoying girls. Sorry. Great fic I hope you'll continue!

-Megs
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Good fic! I like it a lot