Reviews for Short Attention Span
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
lol
Diurnal Days chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I enjoyed this a lot. ;)
Hot dayum, Arthur, your legs need some pin-ups of their own.
espaina chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This was very good!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
God, I'm so Happy someone had the same thought that England is so Awesome in shorts! xD

It was a bit rare.

Yuna
ArtyPotter0723 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was funny as hell. I wasn't expecting that ending. It was great! XD
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Major anachronism alert: you said it was 1943 or something, an yet Alfred checked his iPhone. No.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The pun was unintended? Lol!:-D but ds was a hilarious one!:-D & POOR Poor Artie:-D geez! Al can be so mischievous sometimes! Rofl!
Crozzack chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Great job writing this! Love Alfred's way in getting what he wants XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is perfect! Beautifully written and delightfully naughty.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
hahaha. i just love it! the ending is the best part!
Doris chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
1943, was it?

Do mine eyes deceive me, for I thought I saw and iPhone. In 1943.

Dearie, surely you can't think that they had iPhones in the 40's?
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
YES. England's legs deserve the loving attention they are given here. Do you think America could mass produce some Arthur pin-ups for us? ;)

I love the way you write the interactions between America and England. It's nice to see England being grumpy and snide without every line being an insult (3,500 words and he only uses the word 'git' once!). And I love the hero's pick-up lines. They're perfect for America, a wonderful blend of charming and irritating. But I wonder... is the line "pitched itself a tent" an intentional reference to the euphemism "pitching a tent" (i.e. getting a boner)? Intentional or not, it made me snicker. Also, how does Alfred know what an iPhone is during WWII? Clearly he has developed time travel technology.

Thank you for the lovely, sexy, hilarious oneshot. I think "AND NOBODY ASKED ANY QUESTIONS" is my new favorite post-script. It makes every story ending better. "They lived happily ever after... and nobody asked any questions" :)
CapasoVargas chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
*googles England in shorts* ... You're right, I am enjoying this.
XxTenshIxX97 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
HAHA This was fantastic! But I don't think that iphones existed back then hahaha I wonder how many other people caught onto that too?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »