Reviews for Daylight
Dr. Cat chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The concepts in it were great along with the sometimes touching and hilarious scenes. True to the show. Thanks for posting it.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very good (for the trilogy)
Well written and quite believable
Best Darkwing Duck fanfiction Ihave read in years!

Richard Robinson
eoraptor chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
a fittingly saccharine PoV for negaGos, and I like the idea of refering to the cartoon universe as the "Darkverse" the villains are certainly darker than in the negaverse.
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A wonderful trilogy. I wanted to take my time reading them, but once I finished one, I has to move on to the next. I love how you were able to tell this story, not just from one perspective but from three. You did a great job finding their voices. I'm glad Gossalyn came to her senses and you had her and Darkwing reunite. Keep up the good work! ;)
Demonwolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I started with the first fic and couldn't stop until I had read all three. This trilogy was amazing. If I had the authority, I would make this the official Darkwing Duck movie; it is that good. I look forward to seeing what you will do with other Disney movies; I'm sure they will be just as excellent.
MysticIris chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I enjoyed this story. I especially liked the descriptions of how Dazzle views her world. I've given some thought as well to how the Nega-characters think about the Negaverse and what they might call people from Darkwing's world. I think the Darkverse is pretty fitting.

Overall, nice job on the backgrounds of the characters and the story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Excellent ending for the trilogy. Heh, I was half-expecting Quiverwing to punch Dazzle when she released her, and then say 'Hey, you tied me up twice; now we're even'.

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
All right, a decently written conclusion to it all that wraps up everything satisfactory. Actually, it ALMOST feels like it wraps things up a little too nicely, but it's not bad, either.

I was actually kind of expecting for DW to have already been driven over the edge by the time Dazzle got to him, leaving one last conflict to resolve...but this works just as well, and I blame the above idea on a playwriting class I recently took in which the teacher was constantly telling us to make our works "darker" and I may still be stuck in that mindset. :P

I still find NegaGos and her alter ego a little hard to swallow, but it's improved since last time. I notice you had to keep toeing the line with her personality, making her just a touch darker at times that probably would've been canonical to her character, but that's obviously done out of necessity. If not, she probably would've been that much harder to swallow. Probably why I haven't seen many other writers attempt giving her a crime-fighting alter-ego and attempt to keep her personality "pure." It just doesn't work like that.

...and I'm rambling now. Okay, so...just walk away from all of this knowing that you did a good job, I liked it, etc, etc. :P
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
good story and good ending like how you gave NegaGos a chance to shine and this has been a great trilogy truly some of your best work in the future when you have more free time you should think about writing more darkwing fanfiction or more stories other than Digimon and Transformers don't get me wrong those are good stories to but there nothing wrong with writing stories about other shows just a idea you can consider when you don't have so much on your plate you don't have to do it if you don't want to it's just a suggestion anyway back to topic this was a great ending to a great work i will admit i wish i saw the reactions of the rest of Gosalyn friends reacted to what she did you know like Honker and the Justice Ducks oh well this was still a AWESOME ending i hope you continue the great work on your other stories