Reviews for Inner Sam
Iuvsbruce chapter 6 . 1/9
Really a very beautiful story. Thank you more than I can say! I've been having a tough time with depression and your stories are helping. I hope you don't mind me telling you that. God bless you!
Bunny1 chapter 6 . 12/14/2017
Awwww...
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
That was really nice to read. Great story!
jaredpaderlecki chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Oh my goodness... that was just... a beautiful beautiful ending. I always imagine something similar to this for the end of the series, where the boys are at peace with their mom and dad in heaven... oh my... NOW I WANT TO CRY ASRJTKJDGKNKFGSRHBGBGBKJGSKS GBGKBBF! Thank you so much for sharing this fic, it was absolutely brilliant.
Alexandria-reid-Winchester chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
i love this !

loved both endings as well

the ninja monkeys give it a solid 10!XD
sam's folly chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Wow. Great story. Love that u captured Dean's snarky humor, especially in the midst of all of Sam's pain. Made for a nice balance and kept the story from being oppressive. Well done!
ElizaT chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Amei!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Great great story. I love every chapter of this story. Please keep up the great work.
Alice chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
You are just...crazy good. Please don't ever stop writing. They should seriously get you to write Supernatural novels.
Miyo86 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I loved this, from start to finish. Dean using Sam's heartbeat as a guide, the whole journey, God forgiving and letting Sam choose, and Sam coming back...No question- this is going on my favorites list!
Principessa Di Morte chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
:) Aww, I love the end. Perfect for them! Congrats on a beautiful job-thanks for sharing your talent with us! 3
TinTin11 chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Acid trippy? Yes. Absolutely and completely amazing, splendid, and wonderful? OH YES! What an amazing story! Ive been meaning to go through and read all your stories for a while now and finally got a start with this one! And what a story to start with! Marvelous work! Looking forward to reading the rest! :)
carocali chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
LOVE! You just broke my heart through this whole thing. They struggled so hard to get to the beach and then Sam has to make the ultimate decision. Oh, I just loved how you did this! wonderful work!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Great way to end it!
LaylaBinx chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Aww this was beautiful love! I think you did a great job with this! :D