Reviews for Inner Sam
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
That was really nice to read. Great story!
jaredpaderlecki chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Oh my goodness... that was just... a beautiful beautiful ending. I always imagine something similar to this for the end of the series, where the boys are at peace with their mom and dad in heaven... oh my... NOW I WANT TO CRY ASRJTKJDGKNKFGSRHBGBGBKJGSKS GBGKBBF! Thank you so much for sharing this fic, it was absolutely brilliant.
Alexandria-reid-Winchester chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
i love this !

loved both endings as well

the ninja monkeys give it a solid 10!XD
sam's folly chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Wow. Great story. Love that u captured Dean's snarky humor, especially in the midst of all of Sam's pain. Made for a nice balance and kept the story from being oppressive. Well done!
ElizaT chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Amei!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Great great story. I love every chapter of this story. Please keep up the great work.
Alice chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
You are just...crazy good. Please don't ever stop writing. They should seriously get you to write Supernatural novels.
Miyo86 chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I loved this, from start to finish. Dean using Sam's heartbeat as a guide, the whole journey, God forgiving and letting Sam choose, and Sam coming back...No question- this is going on my favorites list!
Principessa Di Morte chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
:) Aww, I love the end. Perfect for them! Congrats on a beautiful job-thanks for sharing your talent with us! 3
TinTin11 chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Acid trippy? Yes. Absolutely and completely amazing, splendid, and wonderful? OH YES! What an amazing story! Ive been meaning to go through and read all your stories for a while now and finally got a start with this one! And what a story to start with! Marvelous work! Looking forward to reading the rest! :)
carocali chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
LOVE! You just broke my heart through this whole thing. They struggled so hard to get to the beach and then Sam has to make the ultimate decision. Oh, I just loved how you did this! wonderful work!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Great way to end it!
LaylaBinx chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Aww this was beautiful love! I think you did a great job with this! :D
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Second time around even better. This has everything so perfect from start to finish.

As horrible as the rest of the hell part was, this chapter brought it all back to where it needed to be- with Sam's beach heaven and the Big Kahuna God helping Sam make his decision, which had to be his alone, even though Dean was right there in true Dean form, trying to brunt force Sam's decision for him. And don't we fondly love him for that.

Back to Sam's heaven . . . what a perfect moment with their dad. It struck me that Mary wasn't there, yet Sam never really did know her and wouldn't have her memory there, would he?

And of course Sam chose Dean. How could he not? And it ended with the heartbeats together. Ah, perfection.

You could have left it there, but no, you whammied me with the final scene of their real heaven . . . again with John with them and my heart cinched up. How you can take a horrifying chilling ride of a story and take it to an emotional and satisfying level is amazing. It takes something a little more than just skill and talent to do that, but an, um, I don't know, an innate understanding of . . . how people really feel, down deeply. The terrors and the joys. Not sure I conveyed that right, but hopefully you get what I mean.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Sorry for the late review. I read this the night you posted, but was to tired to type anything.

I'll admit I skipped to the end after reading your tissue alert, but didn't understand, so just started reading.

I was glad that Dean and Sam found the island that Castiel had mentioned. I loved the childhood scene from Sam's memories of him with Dean and their father.

Interesting scene with the guy on the beach. I understand it had to be Sam's decision to live, but even as I read it for a second time, it still made me sad wondering if Sam would choose to die thinking that would help Dean and the world somehow. I also didn't like how the guy treated Dean, but I guess I should be glad he let him go.

I did love the scene after Sam woke up and his answer on why he came back. "Because you've always given me everything Dean, and the only way- the only way I can ever thank you… repay you," Sam brought a shaky hand up between us and pressed it to my chest, right over my heart. "Is to forgive myself."

Unexpected ending. I'm glad that if it is the final scene for the brothers that Dean and Sam are together. You were right, I did need a tissue.