Reviews for Inner Sam
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I should have heeded your tissue warning. The ending was sad and yet strangely happy and quite powerful.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I'm just composing myself so I can type.I can hardly see the keys for the tears rolling down my face!This is so sad and the epilogue?Oh god that broke me into a thousand tiny pieces that at the moment I'm not sure I'll recover from!This was an excellent story and I'm sorry it has come to an end.I hope that the wall coming down in the season finale is this tear jerking!I don't think I could cope!xx
Jane88 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Great morning, woke up and wow: new ep and on top of it a new chapter from you. ;) Should have followed your tissue warning... that was just the perfect ending! The memory of their day on the beach as a family was so sweet, beautiful happy memory. And the idea of God giving Sam the chance to decide was brilliant, I'm so glad he chose to forgive himself and go back to Dean. They really deserve a happy ending like this! Amazing story, I loved it soooooo much, thanks! Take care, Jane
Twinchester Angel chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Oh for the love of Chuck! I am sooo far behind on all my reading and I've been trying to read this and review for 2 days now! Aagggh! Finally! And now you have another chapter up! Lol This was awesome. Again. What can I say? You're just incredible. This chapter is exactly what I can see happening. Even though I expected Sam to thank Dean, he was ticked off! I loved that cuz that's exactly how the show would have him react too, which always catches me off guard. I don't know why. *giggle* But you hit the nail right on the head with this. Of course Sam would be mad. He feels he deserves this and he doesn't want Dean getting stuck there or hurt there or to die trying to save Sammy. I love that Dean used the 'bug' to talk Sammy into leaving with him. And OMG the pigman? Pooooor Sammy! I could feel his fear and panic! I'm sure he did have some pretty messed up dreams as a kid, huh? I just loved this. But no! There's that flash/click clicking and I'm scared for the boys! Standing on the edge like that? Holy crap. When Dean is describing Sammy's mind with constant memories playing like movies, I picture them riding that boat in Willy Wanka except for instead of swirly walls they get Sammy memories. That would suck. Haha I loved this! Thanks for this! I'm going directly to the next chapter! *hugs*
reddgemini chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
awesome
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
OMG so i finished all and i have to say that i loved it from the beginning till the the ending right before the epilogue,... so beautiful and as i love to say SAMAZING( the whole story for sure) and for sure i#m going to read lore of your storys.
Lucian32 chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
awww great ending

thank you for the fic!
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
I loved it! :D whew! the boys are okay!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Yay! Sam came back to Dean! I admit, I was worried that Sam might not choose to return to Dean and continue living. After all, it isn't like they ever had it easy. At least they had each other though. I love how they fell asleep holding each other. That is how they always should be...together.

Loved this story! What a great finish! Thanks for writing it.
Brielle-W chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Aawww you made me cry... I loved this story... It was great. Congratulations for being such an awesome writer
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Good story. I enjoyed it very much.
Fireglass chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
I can't believe it's over! I don't know what to do now, that was so...just...argh, so perfect! The scene on the beach made me want to burst into tears. I really hope Sam's wall comes down in the show and that it's JUST like this. Thank you so much for this heartbreaking, whirlwind, beautiful adventure. I cannot, CANNOT wait for more of your work in the future!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
ok, that was gripping, emotional, powerful, and just ahhhmazing. You, my dear, have a great gift..
LaylaBinx chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Ack? Oh no!
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
You know I'm a goner anytime Sam is beat to crap yet still being petulant and stubborn to a fault. An even bigger goner with Dean weary and fighting with everything he has to protect Sam. What a pair. I'd still love them individually, but the dynamic of the two just makes them extraordinary and you write that dynamic so fantasticly. If I had the time I could just dive in and float around all your stories for days on end. When I yearn for just the right story, your page is always where I go first.

Anyway, back to this particular story. Pigmen? Holy freakin wow. They are scary. Like Island of Doctor Moreau scary. *shudders* Leave it to Sam to conjure up a creature more terrifying than what they've hunted in real life. Wonderful description. And jumping out of hell is so Karen-creative!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »