Reviews for Kids These Days
drakonpie250 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Where is Rogue's sense of fashion and back story from?
Jackie chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You did a great job! Loved this fic :) and your way of describing the the X-Men was incredibly detailed, lived every but of it especially the mindless bantering.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i love how you described rogue i love her she is my favorite xmen evo character ever
Apocalyptic Fish chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I am with you 105 percent on how people write out Rouge's dialogue. I would be so much happier if they just wrote it normally and added 'said with a heavy southern accent' somewhere. Just had to say how much I agree with you.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was great! :D I love the inclusion of Ben Grimm in this and love the way you portrayed everyone-especially Rogue. Can I borrow your Rogue? Oh and the story was really realistic-just the type of inane conversation i would expect from (most) teenagers. and I love Ben's shock at Kitty's penny loafers. \o/ great job!
Sparky chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i really enjoyed this, and i really liked this version of rogue, shes so cool! and it makes a nice change from the whole 'i am goth therefore violent/depressed/ inserts whatever here' and she didnt even say anything. which is even more impressive! and the fedora! Awesome!
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Good story. Are you going to continue with it? It would be intresting to hear what happens if rogue touched Ben Grimm, or how Ben reacts if he hears logan picked her up at a bar in Canada.