Reviews for Anyone Else But You
Passion-and-Danger chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
awwwww that was the sweetest thing! 3
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
so sos ssosososoos good! amazing firrst chapter and i always love watching the boy/ELI! get jealous xD
BelieveTheTrue chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
aaaaahhh I loved it! :) 3
I-Dream-To-Dream1613 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Awww this is adorable! This is what needs to happen on the show! Stephen Stohn and writers: read this! Eclare forever! Screw Imogen and Jake! lol. In all seriousness great idea and good writing! Loved it in case you didnt already figure that out.
BGuate224 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
ahw ! amazing ! im really hoping something somewhat similar to this happens in the real show because if eclare breaks up forever...lets just the writer will go bye bye until he FIXES IT ! .

amazing job-in character
literarylolita chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Oh my goodness.

What a perfect ending to a HEARTWRENCHING story.

This is the best sex scene you've ever written (and that's REALLY daying something). The talking before and after it made it SO much better.

Seriously. Beautiful. I have a feeling that after the finale I'm just going to run to this fic and read it. That, or sit in a dark corner and rock back and forth until July...

I loved this. The vulnerability on both sides made my heart ache. I cried a little and Clare's pleading demeanor. This was also freakishly realistic. I bought all of it. "Nothing's changed, Clare."

I love you!

This is one of the best things ever. With or without the smut.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Loved the conversation, but thought the sex was premature, especially after being broken up & after everything they went through. Great, of course. The whole story was great.
xStayWithMe chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
*sigh* Happy ending. This is how it needs to happen on the show. Their realization that they belonged together after spending some time apart was believable.
eclarerocks chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I have just one thing to say: You are hilariously amazing the way you can make Eli and Clare have sex after not talking for a month (or more, I forget the timeline whoops). It's kinda, perfect, man. I mean, the first part of the chapter kinda made me cry a little, but I got very happy at the end. If this story is over then BRAVO, YOU ARE THE MASTER.
floorplanhobo chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
YES. YES YES. *wipes tears* this was incredible, and so freaking brilliant. Their discussion was so realistic and touching, and i felt their heartbreak as my own. Probably my favorite chapter from you. Excellent.
takethecurve chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I just died.

Seriously, this is the first thing I did after a 7 hour drive to Arkansas.

I love it so so so much! Perfection, as always!
tashajoe chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I usually don't like Eclare, but this was amazing! I love this story. (currently giving elcare another shot)
shehadastory chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
OH MY GOD you always surprise me with the sexy parts I practically spit out my water as I read "half hoping she'd stop me and half wishing she'd get naked and bounce on my cock." that line will forever be a favorite LMAO. I loved it of course! you are just such a talent
kimberleyx chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
This was great. I really honestly hope they don't break up but this whole fic is exactly how I see their dates going. Jake wants a little more and Imogen is just heartless. But no matter what they'll remember that they love each other and that there is no one else for them besides each other.

I loved this. Great job once again! :)