Reviews for Friends For Life
SereniteRose chapter 47 . 10/15
loving the new chapter thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 46 . 10/5
loving this new chapter thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 45 . 9/26
lovely chapter thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 44 . 9/17
thanks ever so much for this chapter, I really enjoyed it.
SereniteRose chapter 43 . 9/3
thanks ever so much I love this story and Joanie and Chachie along with Fonzi were my favorite characters on Happy days.
SereniteRose chapter 42 . 8/21
great chapter update thanks ever so much, Joanie and Fonzi and of course Mr. and Mrs. C, I just love Happy Days. thanks ever so much.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 40 . 8/21
I've been reading more of this story and still I liked it. I did leave that guest review about the Fonz starting to come into the story and about time.

Is Abigail a character you created and to have her background as a coma survivor? If she is your own character that wasn't a Happy Days character, she's pretty interesting so far. Hope you could come up with more stories like this one for Happy Days in near future.
I liked this chapter. You should use the Fonz more often in this story, but at least he has a family of his own like the others.
SereniteRose chapter 41 . 8/9
I've really like this story and Happy Days is one of my favorite shows, and I love Joanie and this story is a wonderful story, so thanks ever so much. I can't wait to read more.
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow, I like this story but it's just soooooo freakin' odd to see all the happy days characters all grown up and so old.
PrincessPiggy03 chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
OMG! Who does Karen think she is? A word to describe her would be a slore (slutty whore). Sorry, I normally don't use language like that but girls like that make me so mad! Girls like that give us good girls a bad name. Great chapter love, I am officially addicted to this story. 5 million stars!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
When's the movie on Abigail coming out? Any ideas? I'm sure you've already chosen the actress to play her by now. Hope you post another chapter soon. It does sound like a miracle movie to me to do a movie on her.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Nice chapter. After reading this chapter, it made me think Abigail is a miracle since she came out of a coma 21 years. That does sound like a long time to be in a coma but it did make me think she would've died in time period. I can't wait to see what you're going to do in the next chapter.
amanda chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
you should continue this
Queen of Spiritual chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Nice but short chapter. Makes me wonder where Jack and Abigail are on their honeymoon since the chapter didn't tell us readers.