Reviews for Friends For Life
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow, I like this story but it's just soooooo freakin' odd to see all the happy days characters all grown up and so old.
PrincessPiggy03 chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
OMG! Who does Karen think she is? A word to describe her would be a slore (slutty whore). Sorry, I normally don't use language like that but girls like that make me so mad! Girls like that give us good girls a bad name. Great chapter love, I am officially addicted to this story. 5 million stars!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
When's the movie on Abigail coming out? Any ideas? I'm sure you've already chosen the actress to play her by now. Hope you post another chapter soon. It does sound like a miracle movie to me to do a movie on her.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Nice chapter. After reading this chapter, it made me think Abigail is a miracle since she came out of a coma 21 years. That does sound like a long time to be in a coma but it did make me think she would've died in time period. I can't wait to see what you're going to do in the next chapter.
amanda chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
you should continue this
Queen of Spiritual chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Nice but short chapter. Makes me wonder where Jack and Abigail are on their honeymoon since the chapter didn't tell us readers.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
I had a feeling Joanie would be at the wedding.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
That was quite a surprise at the end of this chapter about Jack and Abigail. When's the wedding?
Queen of Spiritual chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
I liked this chapter even if it was a bit short. I, too, have been to my high school prom when I was a junior but my date and I went with a chaperone. He was handsome that night, as I recall. I didn't go my senior year but I only went to my junior prom.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
I liked this chapter. Glad to see that Abigail is getting back to normal in school and able to graduate. I have done a Chachi story myself a while back if you're interested in checking it out if you're a Chachi fan.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
I liked this chapter. I saw that you spelled Milwaukee wrong in the first sentence. Does this mean Abigail and Jack are going steady?
Queen of Spiritual chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Glad to see Howard is now awake. Wonder when he'd be able to get out of the hospital.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Sad chapter. Hope Howard can make it through. Glad to see the Fonz is finally in the chapter. I, too, have the Fonz married in my stories with 2 teenage kids. One a son and one a daughter. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
CNJ chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Good to see Abigail back! Liked that Joanie kind of took Abigail under her wing and brought her up to date on all that's been going on.

Hope I see more scenes with Joanie and Chachi's kids.

I always thought Joanie had hazel eyes, not blue...unless their daughter inherited Richie or Marion's eye color.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Nice update. I'm wondering if we'll see the Fonz in the story at all anytime soon. He's always been my favorite.