Reviews for Three Little Words
V3ester chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is really is excellent. Nice work.
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww this was amazing! I loved the last bedroom scene :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this is absolutely GOOD! No, scratch that, the correct words is MAGNIFICENT!
acesville chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
omg i love this. i love that you put you own twist to canon to make it better. and it was so much better. i wish i would've read it sooner. well done.
G33k Magnet chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
"I feel so oppressed." Classic Brittany! Loved it!
its.something chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
AWESOME STORY...i would love to see a sequel or another story about them two... :D
PrincessLeia1560 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I really hope that ending truly happens... I might be really sad if it doesn't...
New Reader chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hey! I found this story recommended on another site and I'm so glad that I clicked on the link. I really thought you were spot on with your characterizations of them both. It's hard to believe that this is your first Brittana fic because reading this made it feel like you've been writing them forever. I particularly enjoyed how you seamlessly added your own take on many of the scenes we saw on the show this season. You didn't just take those scenes and add a couple sentences as many writers tend to do. You really developed them in a way that made perfect sense.

I'm really hoping you're planning on writing more Brittana because you just became one of my favorite writers!

Thanks!
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was a very good story. Keep up the good work. And I love the teen mom reference. I love that show.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was written very well, I loved how you understand the characters so well in the sense that you have Santana very layered. You always hurt the ones you love and the people who know how to cause emotional damage are the ones who have been hurt. I loved Brittany's lines, they made me smirk. The line "not on this bed you can't" had a lot of meaning to it and Santana's attitude is very palpable there, very to the point and very in character. I love how someone who appears extremely in control (like Quinn is as well) is full of insecurity and self-conscious of what people think of her and that shows in your story. I think this was just a great read.

On a random note Tegan and Sara are fantastic live and in a dream world I would date Sara but oddly enough I went to the same college as Jenny Owen Youngs and saw numerous small shows of her, its amusing how she can't stand still and sing/play.

Overall loved the story.
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This fic is so full of all manner of wonderful things that I don't know where to start, and if I start I won't be able to stop, so I will try to be brief: Beautiful language. Realistic situations. Real emotion. Strong plot. Spot on characterization. Exquisite angst. Gush. Gush. Gush.

"See above, re: restraint"

Nice.
h-bomb chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
My hearttttt. This was perfect...loved it so much. :)