Reviews for Who I Am
Soquilii chapter 1 . 4/24
Very well written and an excellent character study.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love this. It's a great insight to Eliot's character and his inner thoughts after what happened in the warehouse, and what Sophie had insisted he wasn't. Nice work :)
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great insight into Eliot's state of mind, and very well written.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awesome story, I like how you got into Eliot's head.
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Love this! I think you did a fantastic job of showing how Eliot must have felt about some of the things he did, and the gun shots. The protective instinct in this was perfect, and so adorable. A nice view of what picking up those guns must have made him feel - or not feel. And Nate was fantastic in this, loved how he still trusted Eliot and told him so. Perfecto! Thanks for writing it ) blessed be!
nikinakpaddywak chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved the dialog between Eliot and Nate. It was very honest and belieavable. Great fic :)
Luxorien chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I like the way you took a line from the episode and made me think twice about it. :) Interesting character study.
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great story and I could see this whole deal taking place between the two. I would love to see another story of the team finding out and them excepting him no matter what. I think you could do a great job with that as well.
ally chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Definitely one of the better examinations of Eliot. Comes across as very canon, and the conversation between Nate and Eliot was pitch perfect.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lovely job.:-)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Amazing! I loved it. I really believe that this is prolly what Eliot was thinking when he told Nate in the hanger that the team didn't need to know about what he did. Great job; really enjoyed it!
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, you really emphasized the darkness of that episode very well. I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch it with this story in mind...thanks for sharing.
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 4/4/2011