Reviews for Reclaiming the Lost
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
A sequel to 'Lost Chances' and I think also to 'Jagged Edges of Time'. The TARDIS and Bad Wolf working together at last to save and fortify their Rose, and in doing so saving the Doctor from going insane.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MYYYYYYY FEEEEEEELSSSSSSS
You have no idea how happy I am to read this
TARDIS and BadWolf working together! YESSSSSSSSS
Write more, I beg you-they can be one-shots, or suuuuper long stories, or anything in between-IDK.
Just WRITE, because you're fantastic at it.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This is really good!
belle'sdarkangel chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
i did not just cry at the beautiful fic, i did NOT just cry from that tragic yet beautiful fic. but man that was both beautiful and sad. thank you so much for writing this. it was wonderful.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow, this is wonderful! Absolutely fantastic! I love the way your wrote the TARDIS' and the Bad Wolf's perspectives. I would love to see a sequel where the Doctor finds Rose and discovers what happened! :)
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So is this the end or will you let the Doctor find her?
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
it was different but not a bad different...a strange different. i liked it alot. i love seeing the tardis and bad wolf caring for rose. good job!
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
very well written XD
Scaramoush chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
okay, seriously... I LOVE THIS STORY it's so cute :)

thanks for uploading it just made my day :)

Love Scara
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Ohh, EXCELLENT premise! Heading to your profile now to see if there are any sequels...if not, whatcha waitin' fer? (joking _~!)
pathsforme chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was awesome, really wish there was a sequel to this one.
IndigoTardisTurtle chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love this - how it's not the Doctor or Rose, but the Bad Wolf and the TARDIS as the main characters! I've never read something like that before! Love it!
Frailly chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That is one bloody good piece of writing! Amazing! I've never read anything like it before.
Jecir chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was awesome!
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That is just an inspiring pice of writing I hope to see more soon