Reviews for Reclaiming the Lost
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 2/1
This is really good!
belle'sdarkangel chapter 1 . 1/1
i did not just cry at the beautiful fic, i did NOT just cry from that tragic yet beautiful fic. but man that was both beautiful and sad. thank you so much for writing this. it was wonderful.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow, this is wonderful! Absolutely fantastic! I love the way your wrote the TARDIS' and the Bad Wolf's perspectives. I would love to see a sequel where the Doctor finds Rose and discovers what happened! :)
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So is this the end or will you let the Doctor find her?
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
it was different but not a bad different...a strange different. i liked it alot. i love seeing the tardis and bad wolf caring for rose. good job!
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
very well written XD
Scaramoush chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
okay, seriously... I LOVE THIS STORY it's so cute :)

thanks for uploading it just made my day :)

Love Scara
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Ohh, EXCELLENT premise! Heading to your profile now to see if there are any sequels...if not, whatcha waitin' fer? (joking _~!)
pathsforme chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was awesome, really wish there was a sequel to this one.
IndigoTardisTurtle chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love this - how it's not the Doctor or Rose, but the Bad Wolf and the TARDIS as the main characters! I've never read something like that before! Love it!
Frailly chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That is one bloody good piece of writing! Amazing! I've never read anything like it before.
Jecir chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was awesome!
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That is just an inspiring pice of writing I hope to see more soon
LinaNamiStar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is quite a story. I have never read such a piece before. It feels so out of this world and so complex to understand, yet it gives off such emotions that makes them feel so humanlike. The feelings of the Tardis and Bad Wolf are so intense that I could feel myself shiver as they speak. One thing that bothers me is the parentheses (?). The lines inside the parantheses evokes such an intense emotion that it looks better without the parantheses. Sorry if it sounds confusing, but it's as clear as I can get. Overall, this is a great piece.
Hopecohen chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Your representations of the TARDIS and Bad Wolf are spectacular. Each one has a distinctive feel to it that is both powerful and confusing. They don't feel quite human but they both have their own way of caring. I also love the Doctor being called Child, it sets the relationship that the TARDIS has with him.