Reviews for Bella's Art
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
MY OTP FEELS IT'S SO FLUFFY.
ilioveharrypotter chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this! I really liked the way it was written, with no words. It is a beautiful piece
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Good
Cantfindmyipod chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Im like crying over here!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't tell you how much I wish this had been in the film or the book. It was so beautiful and perfectly written. Well done!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was so amazing there are hardly words. You did such an amazing job. It was the sweetest and most tender shell cOttage story I have ever read. Amazing job!
CookiesFly chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Nice premise and nicely written story. I especially liked that you included Harry's POV, that added a nice refresher :)
Harper Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is so sweet! I love how JKR shows things in Harry's POV, because then there is room for amazing scenes like the one you have written!

Your portrayal of Harry makes me laugh. I can't imagine how awkward it must have been for him... ;)
Cowgirls Don't Cry chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Thats amazing! I love R&H and you wrote this so well! Love it!
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i haven't seen the moviee yet whats different and how different is Malfoy Manor?
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I didnt find the ending cheesy at all...

What Bellatrix does to Hermione is vicious, cold, evil, and cruel. She enjoyed it-you can hear her laugh at her while she was doing it. Hermione was like a piece of meat she branded.

This story was so sweet-shows how much Ron loves Hermione, and would have taken her place. Awesome work!
leo-fitz-is-a-gryffindor chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, actually I loved it ! Brilliant work, my heart's rate sped up at some point, and I must say I really liked the way you pictured Ron, very accurate indeed.

Great job, congrats, greetings from France ;) !
caution1234 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved it! Very sweet one shot _
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lovely writing and an excellent title. Keep up the good work. :)