Reviews for Robin's Adventure
hotxhotguy chapter 17 . 4/11
Wow, the Justice league are asking for hate from their Sidekicks. Who fuck they decide if Robin should be with Batman or not.
TheCreativeCasseroles chapter 17 . 12/22/2016
Oh my goodness! This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
PurpleNightwing chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
are you going to update its 2016
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
...interesting concept, the Robin-jumping. I keep waiting for someone to notice the age-jump, YJ Robin is only 13 and TT Robin, especially if he's been with the Titans for at least 2-3 years is 16-17 easy. The TT were all between 14-17 at the start of the tv show. Then I realized that with the hinting at this still being YJ Robin's body, even with TT Robin in control, I'm more surprised Robin hasn't noticed/commented yet. The few in the know would probably be a bit less surprised by the maturity/seriousness thing if he told them.

XD
Nemrut chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Liked the concept, although, as much as I love her, it doesn't make much sense for Raven to be here, seeing that she herself is from another dimension and does not hail from Robin's old home.

But I really liked Robin rebuilding the Titan's in all but in name there. Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
more chapters please.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
need more chapters of the story please.
Tipper chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
The saddest part of this story is the fact that its not finished. Even worse is the fact that you're still writhing stories.
maranda111 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
I liked it. Nice take. Deathstroke is amazing and I hope you use him more. Also, about the huge long messages at the end. Why?
G.S.Pheonix chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
if you dont mind me asking will red arrow still be the mole or will it be someone else
TobiGB chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
I think it's safe to say that this story is pretty much AU now, well anyway I got to say that you are bringing in A WHOLE LOT OF CHARACTERS into this story, and I'm not going to lie that can be a little stressful.

I look forward to see what you have in store for Richard next. (That's what I call Teen Titans Robin in my Young justice story 'Robins')
TheWanderingCat96 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I do not understand why there is only this much review for this absolutely brilliant story of yours! Because it is, indeed, Amazingly Brilliant! :DD

There really should be more stories like this, but i have to say Kudos to your work!
I can't wait to read the next instalment of this story

signed, Aria.
fanficfantasies chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Wows... honestly I just skiped to here because I wanted to read the ending part. It's so awesome!
Mel chapter 6 . 11/2/2012