Reviews for Robin's Adventure
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
...interesting concept, the Robin-jumping. I keep waiting for someone to notice the age-jump, YJ Robin is only 13 and TT Robin, especially if he's been with the Titans for at least 2-3 years is 16-17 easy. The TT were all between 14-17 at the start of the tv show. Then I realized that with the hinting at this still being YJ Robin's body, even with TT Robin in control, I'm more surprised Robin hasn't noticed/commented yet. The few in the know would probably be a bit less surprised by the maturity/seriousness thing if he told them.

XD
Nemrut chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Liked the concept, although, as much as I love her, it doesn't make much sense for Raven to be here, seeing that she herself is from another dimension and does not hail from Robin's old home.

But I really liked Robin rebuilding the Titan's in all but in name there. Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
more chapters please.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
need more chapters of the story please.
Tipper chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
The saddest part of this story is the fact that its not finished. Even worse is the fact that you're still writhing stories.
maranda111 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
I liked it. Nice take. Deathstroke is amazing and I hope you use him more. Also, about the huge long messages at the end. Why?
G.S.Pheonix chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
if you dont mind me asking will red arrow still be the mole or will it be someone else
TobiGB chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
I think it's safe to say that this story is pretty much AU now, well anyway I got to say that you are bringing in A WHOLE LOT OF CHARACTERS into this story, and I'm not going to lie that can be a little stressful.

I look forward to see what you have in store for Richard next. (That's what I call Teen Titans Robin in my Young justice story 'Robins')
TheWanderingCat96 chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I do not understand why there is only this much review for this absolutely brilliant story of yours! Because it is, indeed, Amazingly Brilliant! :DD

There really should be more stories like this, but i have to say Kudos to your work!
I can't wait to read the next instalment of this story

signed, Aria.
fanficfantasies chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Wows... honestly I just skiped to here because I wanted to read the ending part. It's so awesome!
Mel chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Fantastic!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
cool
Sleuthy chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I like your dialogue and narration, but you're taking the plot and characterisations in really unrealistic directions. Like in chapter 2, batman was way ooc (not to mention, you'd think that the first give away that this was a different Robin would be the age difference/if he was just transported into YJ robins body, you'd think that would give him a clue before running into Bruce).

Anyway, I still like your writing style so I'll take a look at your other stories, but I won't be reading any more of this one. :)
KaliAnn chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
This chapter turned out better then I originally thought it would. You paid close attention to my proofreading and you listened well to my suggestions. I love the way you made the transitions from one characters or scene to the next. You also have a well written dialog, with exceptional description. I look forward to reading the next part to see what you decided for the end.
Eaglegirl09 chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I love your story keep up the good work. I don't know if anyone corrected you but Owlman, Superwoman and Ultraman aren't the evil version of Batman, Wonderwoman and Superman they are different people at least in the DC comics. Owlman is Tomas Wayne jr. the little brother of Bruce Wayne, Superwoman is Louis Lane and Ultraman isn't Kryptonian but an astronaut that got experemented on by aliens. Don't get mad I still love your story.