Reviews for Abyssimal adventure!
anonymous chapter 21 . 3/25
Absolute best story i've read plz update soon so that i can continue
Ps: I've played all of the games that u made a reference on so far
Sephiroth keeps killing me though
KrazyxLove chapter 21 . 1/16
I hope you are still writing this story because it is really good and I hope I will one day see an update from you.
Kurenai no Musha chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I wondering if you're going to continue this story or not. This is hilarious and a great one in my opinion. I hope you're not abandoning this story as I see the last time you updated was on June.
AlithiaSigma chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
So Dist was messing around with one kitchen, and Blaze was working in a different kitchen...?
AlithiaSigma chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
I love reading dist getting tortured.
AlithiaSigma chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Haha, tag with the god-generals... bet they had fun.
AlithiaSigma chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
"Jade gang..."
The battle scene was long, but you made good use of descriptions and incorporated dialogue, battle conversation, and artes well.
AlithiaSigma chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Shadow's nickname is Mr. Taco.
AlithiaSigma chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
No... I got trolled by Jade...
Did Jade just get a pendant from a mutant slime spider?
AlithiaSigma chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
So Raven's body's fonons is mostly the Fourth (Water/ice) and Star's is mostly the Fifth(Fire)? I bet Shadow's is the First (Shadow) Just a random guess.
AlithiaSigma chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Even though the skits are usually completely irrelevant to the chapter, they're fun.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Usually Self insert fics suck. Somehow, you pulled off a good one.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Never could tell if Jade was being serious
Doveflight chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Both these chapters were really good :D I love how they all excaped, but what was with the two girls dressing Blaze like a woman...? Oh well, what happened with Star i wonder. She fell into some forest (chegal woods?) and its all seperate and stuff.
Yue Asuka chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Nooo! Not the kids! TAT glad that scene didnt appear on anime version *snif* And Sync got sick? Get well soon!

And uh oh.. star is on danger! OAO;; hang in there starry!

*random rambling because of fever* ,