Reviews for Abyssimal adventure!
deathangel1630 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Please update soon ;)
Kurenai no Musha chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
*shot her with a bazooka* No update again.

All bold. O_O
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Please please please update soon. Your story is amazing and interesting and very funny. Please update soon. Keep writing this story. I love it. It is my favorite story on this website. Update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Your story is hilarious. I laughed at least 3 times in every chapter. It is also interesting. Over all I love your story plz update when ever you can. Oh I like your oyher stories as well. Update soon plz
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Damn... And here I was hoping you'd abandoned this. And why the heck is everything in bold text?
azure blue espeon chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Hi.. I'm still here :) Do you not want me to Beta your chapters anymore?
And I think I picked up on more than a few references.. Some from Xillia and Mony Python?
KrazyxLove chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
YOU FINALLY UPDATED AND WAS THAT A JUDE CAMEO!?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Um hey will Shadow or Raven be in romance with Luke cause it would be nice
to see a diffrent pairing its always Luke and Tear its a nice pairing but sometimes its nice to
change sometimes
anonymous chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Absolute best story i've read plz update soon so that i can continue
Ps: I've played all of the games that u made a reference on so far
Sephiroth keeps killing me though
KrazyxLove chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
I hope you are still writing this story because it is really good and I hope I will one day see an update from you.
Kurenai no Musha chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I wondering if you're going to continue this story or not. This is hilarious and a great one in my opinion. I hope you're not abandoning this story as I see the last time you updated was on June.
AlithiaSigma chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
So Dist was messing around with one kitchen, and Blaze was working in a different kitchen...?
AlithiaSigma chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
I love reading dist getting tortured.
AlithiaSigma chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Haha, tag with the god-generals... bet they had fun.
AlithiaSigma chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
"Jade gang..."
The battle scene was long, but you made good use of descriptions and incorporated dialogue, battle conversation, and artes well.