Reviews for Abyssimal adventure!
shoptopgamergirl chapter 22 . 5/1
OMG! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL DIE!
shoptopgamergirl chapter 15 . 5/1
Sync... that jerk... okay, so lets pretend for a moment that I'm a character in the story, named Ember...

Ember marches over to Sync, who's foot is raised, poised to slam back on Star's back.
"You... little... JERK!" Ember screams. Years of martial art training floods into her head, and her body immediately reacts to seeing her friend in pain.

Her left hand darts out and punches the God-General in the gut. he stumbles back and clutches his stomach. Blaze begins to laugh histerically.
"Here." Ember says warmly, helping Star up.

"Now, back to you..." Ember says, turning back to Sync, a dark look on her face.
xoxoxoxoxoxox
So, the next few moments are of ehr beating up Sync.
But really, I loved this chapetr! The chrarcters were perfect! And man, I felt myelf drawn into the story!
deathangel1630 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Please update soon ;)
Kurenai no Musha chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
*shot her with a bazooka* No update again.

All bold. O_O
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Please please please update soon. Your story is amazing and interesting and very funny. Please update soon. Keep writing this story. I love it. It is my favorite story on this website. Update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Your story is hilarious. I laughed at least 3 times in every chapter. It is also interesting. Over all I love your story plz update when ever you can. Oh I like your oyher stories as well. Update soon plz
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Damn... And here I was hoping you'd abandoned this. And why the heck is everything in bold text?
azure blue espeon chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Hi.. I'm still here :) Do you not want me to Beta your chapters anymore?
And I think I picked up on more than a few references.. Some from Xillia and Mony Python?
KrazyxLove chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
YOU FINALLY UPDATED AND WAS THAT A JUDE CAMEO!?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Um hey will Shadow or Raven be in romance with Luke cause it would be nice
to see a diffrent pairing its always Luke and Tear its a nice pairing but sometimes its nice to
change sometimes
anonymous chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Absolute best story i've read plz update soon so that i can continue
Ps: I've played all of the games that u made a reference on so far
Sephiroth keeps killing me though
KrazyxLove chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
I hope you are still writing this story because it is really good and I hope I will one day see an update from you.
Kurenai no Musha chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I wondering if you're going to continue this story or not. This is hilarious and a great one in my opinion. I hope you're not abandoning this story as I see the last time you updated was on June.
AlithiaSigma chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
So Dist was messing around with one kitchen, and Blaze was working in a different kitchen...?
AlithiaSigma chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
I love reading dist getting tortured.