Reviews for Sweet Disposition
deena chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was kind of really sad...but then it got happier during the end.

Update soon!(:
kimberleyx chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was absolutely adorable. I had tears in my eyes at the beginning with Eli/Adam/Clare and towards the end. God, you are a lovely writer. Great job
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Loved it!
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Y UR STORIES ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY?

This was amaYzing, with a capital Y. SOB.

My emotions were compromised the most when they were watching the Romeo and Juliet video. Oh my god that tore me up.

And poor Clare with her insecurities, I just hope that everything works out! Even if this is a one-shot! I always like imagining what would happen after the one-shot, which is one of the reasons I love your stories so much 3
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Haha the way Adam and Eli interact in this was hilarious! Another great one-shot! :)
danagirl3496 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
love it good story
musiksnob chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was really great! Love Adam.

Wow I had that same conversation once, but it didn't end quite as well for me. :(

I hope Eli goes to University of Toronto on the show because I would hate it if they broke up permanently.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved it. sweet and tasteful. Can't wait
turquoise-skies chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It is amazingly amazing! I love it.
Frgtyou chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
WEEE! YIPEE! HUZZAH! YES! YAY! GASP! WOOHOO! DAMN!

I loved this, every word, syllable, sentence. I could go on, I LOVE with an intense passion ALL of your stories, and that is why you are one of my favorite authors. This was just another perfect piece to your flawless collection :)
literarylolita chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awe, thank you!

This was cute AND realistic. You pulled it off quite well :)

Maybe you could do a follow up like "one year later..." so we all know what happened to their relationship :)

Loved the callback to the Romeo and Juliet video. You write Adam incredibly well too, btw. I definitely could see that scene being a part of an actual episode.

Clare's desperate questioning made me eyes well up. Thank you for making such a sweet Eli!

I LOVE BIRTHDAY PRESENTS! Thank you again!