Reviews for Escape Of The Pod People
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I haven't read the three stories before this as I just came across this on your page. I really enjoyed this. I found the cow came hilarious, especially when hitch started shouting double figures. Oh I nearly spat me dinner out at work, I found it that funny. And now I've finally finished the story off, I thought it was great. Emily being sick on the trucker made me want to gag! I liked the hug at the end, very sweet. Now I think I will browse through more of ur stories again I see what H/P ones I can find that I haven't read, the might find the other 3 that are connected to this story. Great stories by the way.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
HAHA! Hotch playing the cow game - So funny! Loved Emily kicking his (the truck driver's) ass even sick and Hotch warning the guy when he threatened Em! Great end to this arc! Loved it!
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great way to finish the series, loved it!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my gosh so I was reading the cow game part n burst out laughing n my family looks at me as if injust lost my marbles o just found it hilarious n can't wait to play that game myslf I just luv reading ur stories!
History05 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Have I mentioned how much I love the way you write these two? Can't wait for more stories!
moonshine-037 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Was totally excited when I saw the alert for this. Really like how you rounded off the 'pod people' series. Hotch was really sweet in this one and Em deserved to feel better. Keep up the awesome writing.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it...
Rutland chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ewwww! Now that was unexpected. Yet quite satisfying in a "sick" way. This was a nice end piece to the previous trilogy. I enjoyed the banter as always. Good job.

I know RL must be a nuisance . . . displacing this fanfiction utopia that we'd all like to live in. But if you could see your way clear to finishing up "Gingerbread" I'm dyin' here! You've left us cliff hanging oh so long ago . . .

Although, truth be told. I wouldn't mind you continuing that universe like you did with the "Girl" universe. I think there's a lot of potential there. But first could you please rescue us from that cliff? :o
DeborahSulkin chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my goodness. The smile I have just gotten on my face when this was in my e-mails.

Amazing writing, as always.

It was absolutley brilliant, and hilarious.

Thank God Pod Hotch is finally gone though. :')