Reviews for Candles
cogbec chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this. is. beautiful.

I love your imagery and the style you used. It really highlights everything that happens and yet doesn't try to do too much.

I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Beautifulll!
carol chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
awww that was so beautiful and sweet.

I loved (:
switched-account chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow. this is amazing. i've been in my own personal pit of Hell recently, and this pretty much was my golden glimmer of hope/happiness/watever you want me to call it. you made me smile through my tears. thanks...

(and i loved the song references :D
mysticflare chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Like? LOVE! 3
KayoHrr chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. Beauty. Am I crying? I think.. Yep, definitely crying... REALLY GOOD! I LOVE IT!
softballgirl1136 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Like. It was different but sweet :)
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Abstract. But I like it.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Alright, AUs usually make me apprehensive because some of them are so crack-esque. But, damn, this was just straight up beautiful. I like the idea that Kurt is strong as steel, but him being weak in this story just worked. And, of course, Blaine was just adorable. I loved this.

Caitlin(:
bree tennyson chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is so sweet, I love it:)
Trisstiss chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
One. Simple. Word: L!
shotofwhiskey chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow! that was so deep and emotional. while i usually don't like kurt being portrayed as weak or needy, it really worked well here. it was so sweet, how blaine rescued him. and i am so glad you added that blaine was looking for someone he could care for because i can identify with that. anyway, very nice work.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. It really was.

Gah, I don't even know what to say, it was just amazing.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 4/3/2011