Reviews for Alice's Feet
AWWWW I loved it! Now I'm going to cry!
supremedonutruler chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
i absolutely love the Hoobastank reference in there. i can't stop laughing about it. also, great work, I'm getting a beauty and the beast vibe and its amazing
Silence Navarathna chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Loved this so much.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome
LoveDracoxHermione chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
very good
Purple Hobbit chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Omg that was such a good story! You had me hooked all the way from begining to end! I cant wait to read some of your other stories :D
SimplySinful21 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I love it when the good girl goes for the bad guy! Hot! Good work hon
cosmosalone200 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
hehehe
megumisakura chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
beautiful!
Niphuria chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Uh, I don't know what "peggo" is, but I liked this story and the ending is quite fitting, I think. Alice has her mobility back, and even tho it would have worked out fine to have her riding horses and such, it wasn't necessary. I think the ending you have, where she and Ilosovic are building a life together, is the most fitting.

Especially since he survived the potion he took. :)

So, Mirana wants him to serve her for all eternity? Seems a tad selfish on her part! :D But I get it! I'm just teasing. Thank you for this delightful story!
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
Awww, the last chapter kinda disappointed me. Don't get me wrong, it was good but not what I had hoped. I loved the story though, it was fantastic! In all I give it a 4/5
Ranguvar27 chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
Very good ending. The idea of Ilosovic "talking" to Lowell made me smile evilly, and I'm sure that now Lowell is more nervous than the White Rabbit.

And yay, they got married! It's so wonderful to read stories where Stayne is redeemed, and yours was very well written.

Bravo. *Claps.*
megumisakura chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
update soon,please!
Ranguvar27 chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
Personally, I think you should have one more chapter that deals with the after effects of not only Ilosovic's cleansing, but also shows whether or not Tarrant is willing to accept that he's changed.

However, this was still a very well done and well written chapter. Only one thing-the word you wanted Tarrant to use to describe William is "beau.", not boo. (Although it is pretty funny)

Also, I want to know if Alice and Ilosovic work out. I hope they do.

This has been one of the most unique stories in the fandom, and I hope you write more. You definitely have talent.
mooonlove2527 chapter 10 . 4/22/2011