Reviews for Alice's Feet
witchyred chapter 12 . 11/4/2019
Went deep diving for something new to read and found this little gem... What a story! Even though you did a "generic ending" on it, you still captured that unique Alice/Ilosovic relationship up to the last sentence. I really enjoyed it & have favourited it. I enjoyed the idea of these two very much & had recently re-watched the movie so it was a treat to find a fic of them & one that had actually been completed as there are so many on here that catch your interest but never get past the first few chapters. Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it immensely!
Annah Woods chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Read this entire story today and I just could not stop reading it. i'm reading this again for a second time and maybe a third time.
Leefa chapter 12 . 3/24/2018
Loved it. Wish you had a part 2
Jasper's Waifu chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
This story is freaking AWESOME! Beautiful story line! Please keep making more!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
AWWWW I loved it! Now I'm going to cry!
supremedonutruler chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
i absolutely love the Hoobastank reference in there. i can't stop laughing about it. also, great work, I'm getting a beauty and the beast vibe and its amazing
Silence Navarathna chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Loved this so much.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome
LoveDracoxHermione chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
very good
Purple Hobbit chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Omg that was such a good story! You had me hooked all the way from begining to end! I cant wait to read some of your other stories :D
SimplySinful21 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I love it when the good girl goes for the bad guy! Hot! Good work hon
cosmosalone200 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
hehehe
megumisakura chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
beautiful!
Niphuria chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Uh, I don't know what "peggo" is, but I liked this story and the ending is quite fitting, I think. Alice has her mobility back, and even tho it would have worked out fine to have her riding horses and such, it wasn't necessary. I think the ending you have, where she and Ilosovic are building a life together, is the most fitting.

Especially since he survived the potion he took. :)

So, Mirana wants him to serve her for all eternity? Seems a tad selfish on her part! :D But I get it! I'm just teasing. Thank you for this delightful story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »