Reviews for Good For Six
sam chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love this chapter. You should do another one of merrill not playing fair for what she wants.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Ooh, now that I wasn't expecting. Emotions just perfect and written succinctly of course. Good to see Bethany featuring, and very interesting to read her fantasising of the Knight-Commander. I think I've seen stories about her with just about everyone else - Alistair, Nathaniel, Anders, Fenris, Isabela, Orsino... but none with Meredith. I approve 10.

;)
mutive chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Bethany may have more problems even than Syvanna and Morrigan in this. ;) A lovely drabble, all the same. Beautifully erotic and haunting.
sparklef0x chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh, Meredith. *purrs*

This drabble mirrors her in-game presence, really: a tantalizing glimpse, and then gone. And least we have Bethany's mostly untapped potential to play with, hm? Sweet Bethany and her not-so-sweet yearnings. If you ever feel inspired enough to write her up some more, in drabble form or otherwise, I'll be the first to read what you come up with.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is incredible! The way you word it is just perfect and beautiful. Kind of poetic. Merrill and Isabela's thoughts and emotions are so succinct, you somehow manage to write in a single sentance what it takes me - and plenty of others - a whole paragraph to get across. Very, very talented.

And I love Isabela and Merrill. I'll be eager to see if there's more :)
What Ithacas Mean chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Oh, so brilliant.

The first line and the final two paragraphs especially.
wayfaringpanda chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Very nice. It feels like Merrill's love is almost melancholy, and I feel for the girl and her embarrassment. Don't you just want to hug her until she smiles again? Can't wait to see what else you have under your hat.
mutive chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Oh, wow...I love this. I can totally see both of them climbing through the rigging with perfect grace. And that image of Kirkwall burning as they flee is too perfect - it's that lovely juxtaposition of soft lips sea breeze with flames and ash that makes this drabble so lovely.
thatgirlwiththe chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Ugh. *rolls around on the ground* I love this. I've always loved your writing. You were actually the reason I started writing fan-fiction in the first place. I read 'A Curious Thing' waaaay back when...and that was the deciding factor.

I wanted to write fan fiction.

I have a knack for witty banter and own a crazy imagination, but lack the skills that a serious writer posses to make the ideas come to life fully. So thank you for that link you sent me!

Also: writing a review/thank you note from a cell phone is a pain in the ass! Guh!
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
...Ah, well I'm not surprised by now. And here I thought this chapter was funny and lighthearted.

That illusion got broken right around the words "It's kind of beautiful, the vision of Kirkwall aflame"
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Interesting Isabela and the really...err..clueless Merril :P

On a side note, Merril look so different in DA:Origins, she look fierier than the more innocence look of Da2
BlackBlackHeaven chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Love this! Loved both of them! Any combo with Isabela/Merrill is usually a good one. Wonderful work! With be eagerly awaiting more!

Misdirection chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Cute chapter.
Akemi Haruka chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Fantastic! Nothing says romance like the pairing of a socially awkward blood mage with an unrepentantly licentious pirate. Very much like. I approve, 15.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aw. Excellent.

Isabela and Merrill are kinda brilliant.