Reviews for Skin
Aoifetello chapter 1 . 6/26
Great, powerful story. I love dark themes and this was a stab to the heart.

I'd love to have read about the Shredder's madness or how the brothers were taken and what they were thinking before they died, but all in all this is a very powerful, heart wrenching one shot that had me shocked to say the least.

I loved this and it's a very good plot with the potential to be a successful story with many chapters. Awesome job as always!
Lethally-Deadly chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is perfect. This is such a twisted disturbing way to end the turtles that it is so perfect! Only the Shredder would do this to his enemies. I honestly loved the dark turn you took this in. God it was so well written. Raphael was portrayed absolutely perfectly. There is little other that can describe this other than perfection.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow. This is a very heartfelt story. I like where this is going even though I'm sad the guys died. I can see Raph feeling this way and being helpless about all of this. I also can see Karai feeling the way she does. But why didn't she stop her father? She should have done so. And what's happened to Splinter? Is he still alive or has he died, too? I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Tauni chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Heya! You know, I don't review often but I really feel the need to review this, especially when you only have one review and deserve ten times that many.

This was very original and saddening and I love the idea driving it. The very image of Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Donatello frozen in these positions like some sort of stuffed animals at a natural history museum is frightening and how you positioned them, with Don and Mike fighting and Leo watching, is heart breaking. I could see how the taxidermist would have done this, how he would have used his tools and skills to make them look like the savage animals that they clearly are not. I can not get this image out of my head, you made that much of an impact.

Good job on the idea, good job on the writing [I enjoy pieces that are simply writen like yours. People seem to think that the longer sentences and the bigger words they use somehow make up for the things that the story lacks, but for me they just make it worse. So kudos to you!] and congrats on an awesome story. You deserve more reviews then you have here, and I hope that they come to you in due time.
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This definitely belongs in the horror category, and I think it does have the right rating. Disturbing as a good horror story should be.