Reviews for Hop With A Twist
The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love this chapter its so cute! When are you going to update I want to see more of this story its awesome!
HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! - The Moon Spirit )
chloemcg chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Cool! I had the same idea but it was different! and to awnser your question, YES I SO THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! Please continue this because I love it!
DJpaigeDJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
please continue and also give the guy he is going to meet a childhood friend who is a girl, who just so happens to have a crush on him for more i ideas go to s/8749692/1/The-Music-That-Brought-Us-Together to search the music that brought us together on google or something like that.
not saying P chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
that was so cute! I love hop...and I think there should be more HOP fanfics...:)
MOREMOREMORE!
Bashy-T chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
great first chapter :) hope you update this, it has the foundations of a great story. Love the film and the story :)

P.S. It's an English accent.. Essex, North London to be specific
Drawerfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awww this is so cute cant wait till next chapter :D
Drako1997 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Of course you should continue this beautiful piece of art! This story is so awesome, that even a horrible movie like Hop becomes a masterpiece. I were really enjoying reading this, and I don't have a doubt this would be a great story if you continued writing it! You can do it!

Drako1997
Drako1997 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011

Drako1997
TheChronicler137 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hmm...when is aw romance, I was thinking more along the lines of THE PINK BERETS!

Haha, just kidding. You're doing a great job. I really want to see you continue.

PS You should name her Candy
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Really cute. You should continue it. :D
1234rewqasd5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Please, Please PLEASE continue it! I love this and the film Hop!
louisalibi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Cute !
Daiseytherabbit chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Please continue! Its really good !
Kathryn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That is a really good start please keep on going...can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)
someone chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
hey you should add the chipmunks into the story!it would be cool.