Reviews for I Will Never Stop Loving You
At Night We Rise chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love this story! so cute!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ergh,I fucking hate sasosaku so much it's impossible to describe it.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
They made up to quickly. Drug addictions don't go away over night.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awwwww it's so cuuutteee! ()
SasoxDei chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Omg my eyes almost teared x) its rlly nice !
AkatsukiWinItachiSasoriDeidara chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my gosh I loved it so freaking much! It was so sweet I can't even stand it! Extremely well written! Awesome job!
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
LOLS . SASORI ! Stay away from drugs ! Jeez u hurt poor DeiDei ! DX
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love your sasodei. If you have the time could you please do a Neko!Deidara One? Can't wait for the next chapter of Sexy Stalker.
Alice chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
XP Sasori you jerk. You lovable jerk. *likes this story too* owo
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm so stupid for staying up till 3 in the morning on a freaking school night, just because I want to read fanfiction. This was worth it though, I get to be the first reveiwer. :D that always makes me happy. I cried when I read this. I don't know why, but movies don't get to me- they can't. Books or fanfics on the other hand do. I get more emotional when I read stuff. I didn't go on a full scale bawling my eyes out- never. To much pride and stubbornness. But I did shed a few tears. I liked the way you wrote this, a bunch of different emotions in one oneshot. All balanced equally and proportioned. ...I think I'm one of those people who get smothered by fluffiness and like it. I think I'm getting delusional by the way- I'm starting to hear the ice-cream truck (remember-3 in the freaking morning!) 3 in the freaking morning ice-cream truck bells {divided by} the fact that the ice-cream man wouldn't be here on a school day poor-little-tired-delusional Nickie. I can't even spell correctly, that 'wouldn't' up there was a 'wouldmt' -ew. Wow I'm babbleing. Anyway. Nicely done. Nighty-night.

-Nic