Reviews for Divine Love
ella chapter 25 . 4/12
Type your review here .finish the story now
Fireworks chapter 25 . 4/1
This was strangely hilarious and at the same time packed with action it's a stange combo.

I like your idea of sasuke demon from and the way he speaks I also wonder if you write about naurto taking more of a democratic from cause that be intresting to see.
OMG Kyuubi can not die I forbid it from happing !?
Update soon don't keep us hanging with this Ciffy !
Wild Wolf Otaku chapter 25 . 3/27
...a cliffhanger...CRIES WHY! ;-;
Rikku209 chapter 25 . 3/25
Ohhh nuuuu! I wanna read more!
(O.O ) Da f is going on with this chapter? Loved their banter as they slaughtered those around them
(O.O ) Da f is going on with this chapter? Loved their banter as they slau
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 25 . 3/24
Glad to finally see the fight start and very glad that Naruto and Kushina are participation. So since Kushina's mother is in that holding cell with Danzou's other...leftovers, does that mean she was one of them? And if so does that make Danzou Kushina's father? Really can't wait to see what happens next.

kai
Reesexxoo chapter 8 . 3/24
Hey! kinda confused here: 1st is Kurchina Kyuubi's mate or friend?
Reesexxoo chapter 6 . 3/24
oh my god no way :(
dark-ekin chapter 25 . 3/24
NOOO! Kuramasama! Please don't kill him... Wait stab him in from his wife and lovely child... Ooops! sorry for him...
Great chapter, I hope kurama is alright
keltieful chapter 25 . 3/23
Ah. So long, I have waited. So, so long. I'm tearing up a little.

Kushina is so kick ass. She's too cool. It's kind of amazing that she's an awesome mum when her own is so lousy. I can imagine there's going to be hell to pay for stabbing Minato/Kurama. Although, it is a bit weird to think that anyone can beat him in a fight. You have put two of the strongest characters together. I'm not too worried.
Bloodlust-y Naruto. Oh lord. It's kinda hot. I'm definitely loving it. I do hope he gets his own battle. The tease taster of his powers was great. I wanna see what he's truly capable of. Plus, I'd be a little more pissed and a little more homicidal than he is. A little more crazy-Gaara-ish...
Sasuke. Sasuke. Sasuke. Ah! I'm assuming we'll have a bit more of that fight in the next chapters? I loved the fight between Sasuke and Danzo. It was epic. And such an amazing show of Sasuke's strength. Go Sasu-chan!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, a million times over, for this chapter! It was everything I hoped for plus some. I'm super psyched for the next chappy!
:D
KH freak 813 chapter 25 . 3/23
NOOOO! DX
Normal Doesn't Exist chapter 25 . 3/23
All i can say right now is mother. loving. bitch. Damn cliffhanger. I love this too much for my sanity.
solitare1 chapter 25 . 3/23
Omg! Having to wait for a new chapter is going to be painful. Thank you.