Reviews for Divine Love
The plot of this fic was really bad. Like shitty bad.

Everything involving Minato/Kyuubi and Kushina was just UGH. They were in way too much of the story and they were a horrible couple. Their so-called romance was just "fall in love with your rapist" trash that had me fuming. Minato/Kyuubi brutally raped Kushina over and over again, then he forced a mating mark on her, and the story had the nerve to act like this was some Romeo and Juliet couple. Like it was oh so tragic and sad when they were separated, like they were so so in love and meant for each other. The story further had the nerve to tell us that Kushina "tamed" Minato/Kyuubi. When did she do that? Before or after the Stockholm Syndrome set in and she fell for her rapist?

And after doing all of that to Kushina, you still couldn't leave well enough alone and had Naruto's step father RAPE her again (surprised she didn't fall for him since rapists are her type), AND he was brainwashing her with drugged strawberries so she'd be docile slave. The hilarious thing is that while all these terrible things were happening to her, Minato/Kyuubi was holding a ball for Naruto in the demon world. A freaking party was more important than going to help Kushina. I just can't.

Moving on to Naruto. What more needs to be said except that he's a Gary Stu? Gorgeous, kind, innocent, beloved by everyone, desired by everyone, could this kid be anymore perfect? Oh, and did I mention that he's half angel and half demon and probably five times as powerful as anyone else in the fic? Also that he can use his powers instantly and with precision from the moment he gets them? Also that he's the reborn god of chaos, and in his previous incarnations was also Father Time, Son Goku, and Loki, basically every "cool" mythological figure you could think of? So, Naruto is incredibly beautiful, incredibly desired, incredibly powerful, and incredibly "special." And you would dare to deny that he's a Gary Stu?

Moving on to the overall story arc. It was stupid. Everything started because Naruto didn't want to be in an arranged marriage. That was also the same reason Sasuke left home. A decent enough start, but then the fic didn't know what it wanted to do next. Naruto runs away, and somehow Gaara, Kakashi, Iruka, and Sasuke get involved. Kyuubi/Minato holds a coming out ball for Naruto where he introduces him to demon society, and Naruto and Sasuke mate. Then Naruto goes back home and defeats his stepfather and the man he was supposed to marry. And it took fucking 29 chapters for so little to happen! This fic could have been over in 10 chapters or less if you didn't put in so much filler. Gaara, Kakshi, and Iruka were absolutely wasted in the fic. I have no idea why you put them in or what they really contributed. Past a certain point, the story essentially forgot all about them.

And finally we now get to the shitty romance. This fic is 29 chapters, yeah? Yet it took until chapter 11(!) for Naruto and Sasuke to have their first interaction with each other. If you want to do the math, that's 38% of the fic that had to pass before the main ship ever had any scenes together. After that, you completely jumped the gun and rushed the pairing. Sasuke decided Naruto would be his mate almost immediately. Just a few chapters later, Naruto agreed to it. And that was the extent of their development. After agreeing to mate with Sasuke, the fic transitioned to the chapters where the ball took place, during which Naruto and Sasuke didn't interact much. Those chapters were mainly about making Naruto look cool. Naruto humiliated Sakura and defeated Fugaku, both of which should have been Sasuke's job, not Naruto's. After that, Naruto and Sasuke fucked and then the two got separated while Naruto went back home to deal with his stepfather. When Naruto and Sasuke were finally reunited, it was in the middle of the plot to destroy Danzo, so they didn't get much interaction then either. In fact, they still didn't get much interaction even at the end, after everything had settled down. For a main ship, Naruto and Sasuke really didn't get very much development at all, and they had limited on-page interactions.

Not just your pairing development, but your character development was also poor. Because Naruto was a Gary Stu, he took everything in the story that should have belonged to Sasuke, like resolving Sasuke's family problems. Sasuke basically ended up as pairing fodder. You had Naruto do everything in the story and couldn't give Sasuke his own character arc without Naruto butting in to steal the show. You even had fucking Mikoto, Sasuke's own mom, threaten to make Sasuke suffer if he ever hurt darling Naruto. Bitch that went too far! Just how deep is your character bias that you'd actually make someone's mother prefer Naruto to her own son?

Other readers have also talked about how embarrassing it was to see Harry Potter spells show up in the fic, so I won't bother talking about that except to say that carelessly borrowing from other series is really lazy.
"I am going to stimulate your privates now." That is literally the most clinical-sounding thing I've ever heard someone say during a sex scene.
wow, i am at a loss... i started reading this yesterday, it was such a beautiful chapter one, like an authentic full of feels chapter that left me hanging, i cant even forget it, chapter 2 3... all s so freaking fantastic, i just want to ingest it all, such a great masterpiece like i was reading a jk rowling or an rr martin novel. it was that epic, then i dont know where it stopped being great and ended up going from bad to worse. that right now, and just cant even bear to finish reading it lest i taint the greatness of the first few chapters. this was just so sad. crucio? when i chavent connected the the HTTYD to the nightfuries, it was still good. it hurts that it felt like you lost sight of your goal and decided that you want to be the one to debaucher your own story. you know, it was good that you borrowed references in mythology, but, voldemort? hahahaha you should have brought in harry potter while you were at it. so so so sad.
Skyline chapter 29 . 7/6
After reading the whole story in 3 days this was a very good fanfic, it was very well round with smut,action,romance,drama & suspense and I liked all the random couples ( in my option anyway)
I would love to see a squeal or even a one shot spin off in the furture.

Also on that note I noticed this fanfic started a couple of years bk and is your latest naruto fanfic in quite some time, weather you got board of this fandom or lack of ideas (or not alot of time on your hands ) I would love to see new material naruto fanfic's in time to come

Or if not would you maybe re-take on some old fics like 'under the autumn leaves' or possible a re-write
Momo chapter 10 . 6/24
I have to let go of this story. This is more focus on Kyuubi than Sasuke and Naruto. You shpuld have labeled this under Kyuubi or Minato and Kushina.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 29 . 5/22
Happy endings make me so excited! :D
OrangeJellyfish chapter 28 . 5/22
YAY! -Victory Dance-
OrangeJellyfish chapter 27 . 5/22
Whoo! Great way to start meh day!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 26 . 5/22