Reviews for Old Rivals
New Wave Manchild chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Alright, good ending to this story. I liked the backstory you gave to Kelly, and it was totally awesome that Rebeka-ka got suspended from Kelly's school for a school year. However, I'm sad that Kelly broke up with Bobby, but if it wasn't for that, she wouldn't have been with David. Well now we know why Kelly was a bitch to the groms during the beginning of Stoked. Nice story, keep up the good work.

P.S. Alright, Neil Young. "Keep on Rockin' in the Free World!" Sorry, I'm addicted to Guitar Hero.

New Wave Manchild chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Okay, now we know the blond girls name and she got SUCKER PUNCHED by Kelly. So Rebe-ka-ka, eh? I'm just glad she has two K's in a row and not three K's in a row. If she did then probably she might have called Kelly a nobody and "on the wrong side of the tracks" because of her race. Also, then Rebe-ka-ka would have been a stuck up racist whore, a Nazi. Well, anyways, I'm really glad she got defeated and Kelly and David hightailed it out of there. Unfortunately, Rebe-ka-ka will be coming back soon, in another story, so I'll be looking forward for a sequel after you get this story done. Update soon once you get the chance.

P.S. I'm almost done with my spring semester of college, which means that I might be back in the fanfiction business. Also, because of that, I may be starting my epic Crossover Project, that will be fun. Anyways, see ya!

Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
So, Rebekka with 2 K's, huh? Was hopin' to know her name sooner or later. And a boyfriend-stealer? Man, it's high school all over again! Good thing she got her just desserts, courtesy of Kelly! Still, her revenge statement near the end- better watch out!

Good thing David was wise to reject Rebekka and that his old man knows about her schemin' ways and helpin' their getaway.

Wonder what'll happen next? Will tune in. Keep up th good work, seriously.
New Wave Manchild chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Geez, that blonde bitch is terrible. She makes both Kelly and David wipe out on their boards by using a copper wire, and then she hires a kook to drop in on poor Kelly. Damn, she needs to get her just dessert soon. Good job, and update when you have free time.

Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Oh scales, this is gettin' tense! Oh, I sure hope whoever that blonde is gets atatse of her own medicine 'cause this is gettin' serious. Keep up the good work, seriously!
New Wave Manchild chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Damn, like what the hell man. That blond bitch is the whore, not Kelly. Dropping milkshake on Kelly's head, putting the word WHORE in bold capital letters, and then snickering in the background saying she will mess her up really bad. I wonder what this messing up plan will be? Anyways, wow; that blond girl is not just a whore but a S.L.U.T. A Supreme Lady of Ultimate Terrorism, a SLUT. I swear you make one of the most emotionally driven, controversial rated T stories, which is the reason that you sir ARE...ONE...OF...THE...GREATEST...AUTHORS...AT...THIS...SITE! The emotion is powerful, just like in your Christmas fic. Wow, so what kind of atrocious act the blond girl is going to do to Kelly? What will David do? Will the groms and other seniors hear about this? Guess I will find out after you update.

P.S. Are you impressed or offended that I made slut an acronym?

Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Whoever this blond gal is, she's defnitely up to no good. Can't imagine what horrible tricks she got up her sleeve for Kelly.

And this fanfic takes place durin' the events of 'A Boy Named Leslie'? Wonder how things would gone if the episode went like this with the reformed Kelly outta Surfer's Paradise, and how they woulda turned out while she was away. But that's just me.

Again, this is good stuff. Will stay tuned for next chapter.
xpastel chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
ooh! I like it so far. I can't wait to find out who Kelly's old classmate is! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Must say, this is most unexpected. Kelly & David're sure havin' a good time. As for the mystery gal in this fanfic, given her negative reaction, I fear there might be an oncomin' catfight approachin' later on in this fanfic. Will stay tuned. Nic work, seriously.
New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, another story. At least the good thing about you is that usually, you finish a story before moving on to the next one. Anyways, good start to yet another Kelly fic, and it looks like this is the one you were talking about; the one about focusing about Kelly and her past. Now we get to see what makes Kelly tick, how she was raised, what happened at her schools, and better yet, what is with this old rival of hers. I can't wait to see who this blond rival of hers is, what happened to those two, and what is the blond girl going to do about it. This will be quite interesting and sad at the same time. Beware Kelly. Thanks and update soon.